Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB or Trade for Vifa XT18WH09-08

Thanks !

Maybe you should clarify... I have these woofers and want to trade for something else, or, I want these woofers and have things to trade?

Comment

Noted, I would like to find a pair these woofers. Cash or cash and trade or trade.

Comment

Is this what you are looking for? I have a few Vifa woofers

Comment

I am interested in them. p.m. me if the other perdon doesn't contact you.
          craigk

" Voicing is often the term used for band aids to cover for initial design/planning errors " - Pallas

Comment

Craig,
            We can work something out. I have a few of those, and I also have a pair of fiberglass cone version if you or anyone is interested.

Comment

Odd, pm sent but no reply . Not sure what's going on there . Thank you jackm11 though for the reply on my search.

Comment

Not being snarky , but thank you

Comment

Sorry about not checking my PM and I just looked at the posts here. I have three wood cone woofers with larger magnet, I think the model is "WO..."., and two smaller magnet wood cone woofers, model with "WH....", and also two woofers with fiber cone "XG...". The woofers are in storage. I will check their conditions and PM back to you. Those woofers were popular, and I have a few inquiries about them.

Comment

Any info on the drivers ?
                    craigk

" Voicing is often the term used for band aids to cover for initial design/planning errors " - Pallas

Comment

Thank you Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X