No announcement yet.

Free Stuff in South Florida. Xover parts, etc. Finished Speakers for sale CHEAP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Stuff in South Florida. Xover parts, etc. Finished Speakers for sale CHEAP

OK< I have just sold my house and along with it my workshop! I have to be out of the house by the end of March. I have been going through my stash of speaker building parts and I cannot bear to throw them away. I have boxes of precision resistors, jantzen inductors, hand wound inductores, clarity caps, dayton caps, etc. I also have pairs of B&C woofers, Fountek Neo CD ribbon tweeters. Just a bunch of stuff.
    I would rather give it away to someone that will use the parts rather than throw it away. Let me know.

I also have 2 pairs of Modula MT 2 way speakers for a very reasonable price, and a pair of Dayton TMWW floor standing speakers and 3 Zaph ZRT Scan Speak 2 way speakers in the PE Piano Black gloss finish. Then there are 2 dual 12 inch Dayton HO mid woofer cabinets. I can't ship them and I do not want to throw them away.

And I also have numerous rack mount crossovers, furman line conditioners, Logitek VU meters, and a couple of 1U rack mount amplifiers (QSC and another brand).

​I don't have time to list or post pictures of the stuff but it all works and I am getting rid of it at bargain baseme

Originally posted by chasw98 View Post
    OK< I have just sold my house and along with it my workshop! I have to be out of the house by the end of March. I have been going through my stash of speaker building parts and I cannot bear to throw them away. I have boxes of precision resistors, jantzen inductors, hand wound inductores, clarity caps, dayton caps, etc. I also have pairs of B&C woofers, Fountek Neo CD ribbon tweeters. Just a bunch of stuff.
    I would rather give it away to someone that will use the parts rather than throw it away. Let me know.

I also have 2 pairs of Modula MT 2 way speakers for a very reasonable price, and a pair of Dayton TMWW floor standing speakers and 3 Zaph ZRT Scan Speak 2 way speakers in the PE Piano Black gloss finish. Then there are 2 dual 12 inch Dayton HO mid woofer cabinets. I can't ship them and I do not want to throw them away.

And I also have numerous rack mount crossovers, furman line conditioners, Logitek VU meters, and a couple of 1U rack mount amplifiers (QSC and another brand).

​I don't have time to list or post pictures of the stuff but it all works and I am getting rid of it at bargain baseme

If you're willing to ship, I'd be interested in the Fountek Neo tweeters and the crossover parts. Thanx.

Comment

Where in south Florida ?
      craigk

" Voicing is often the term used for band aids to cover for initial design/planning errors " - Pallas

Comment

I am just North of Fort Lauderdale in Margate. 33063.

Comment

I am going to be in Ocala so maybe I could pick some stuff up.
          craigk

" Voicing is often the term used for band aids to cover for initial design/planning errors " - Pallas

Comment

I will send you a pm.
            craigk

Comment

Can't seem to be able to send a PM. Maybe you can? How Much for the ZRT? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is a partial list of most of the stuff I have to either sell or give away.
                Again I don't want to ship it. I do not have the time or the boxes to safely package the equipment.

1 ea. QSC 1080 1U power amp
                1 ea. Samson Servo 120 1U power amp
                2 ea. Logitek Bright VU 1U 4 channel digital VU meters
                1 ea. Bradley PD-10L 1U power distribution unit
                1 ea. Furman 1U PS Pro AC Sequencer
                1 ea. SoundTech X234 1U crossover
                1 ea. TDM 24CX-3 1U crossover
                1 ea. Behringer 1U CX2310 Super X Pro crossover
                1 ea. Behringer DSP 1124P 1U Feedback Destroyer
                1 ea. Furman VU 40 1U digital VU meter 2 channel
                1 ea. DOD RTA 1U digital real time analyzer
                1 ea. Symettrix 551E 1U parametric eq (down to 10Hz) 1 channel
                1 ea. Symettrix 552E 2U parametric eq (down to 10Hz) 2 channel

3 ea. Zaph ZRT Scan Speak 2 way clones .5 cu ft gloss black curved cabinet
                2 ea. Dual Dayton HO 12" woofers speakers (mid bass cabinet)
                2 ea. Modula MT 2 way w/Seas tweeters Oak Veneer
                2 ea. Modula MT 2 way w/Seas tweeters Oak Veneer (bubble in veneer)
                2 ea. Dayton RS TMWW Dennis Murphy xover Seas Tweeters

Fountek NeoCD2 Matched pair Ribbon tweters
                6 ea. Peerless 830875 6 inch woofer

power amps $40
                crossovers $20
                equalizers $30
                power units they are yours
                VU meters come and get them
                misc. crossover parts free

A member has offered to come down and take/buy some of the gear notably the ZRT Scanspeak clones so he gets 1st shot, otherwise 1st come......

Thanks for looking

Comment

Man, I wish I had a couple of free days right now. I'd be lead-footing down I-95 to south Florida asap.

I think I hear a difference - wow, it's amazing!" Ethan Winer: audio myths
                  "As God is my witness I'll never be without a good pair of speakers!" Scarlett O'Hara

High value, high quality RS150/TB28-537SH bookshelf - TARGAS NLA!
                  SB13/Vifa BC25SC06 MTM DCR Galeons-SB13-MTM
                  My Voxel min sub Yet-another-Voxel-build

Tangband W6-sub

Comment

That thought has also crossed my mind.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                    X