FS: Lonely drivers looking for a better home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Lonely drivers looking for a better home

I had good intentions but no time, these would be put to better use than holding down my storage shelf. I am sure somebody out there is missing that ONE driver to complete an actual design or possibly repair something.

1) Aura NS6-255-8A (299-030) SOLD
    2) Dayton DC28F-8 (275-070) SOLD
    3) Dayton PA-255-8 (295-030) SOLD
    4) Tang Band 25-1719S (264-865) $15 shipped
    5) Peerless 4" Nomex 830872 SOLD
    6) Klipsch 6.5 Aluminum Buyout (299-101), I have 3 of them but one has some cosmetic blemishes on the cone. $25 for all 3 together + shipping

I've got some other oddball things but I need to sort through it. Apparently my hobby is buying speakers, not building speakers. :( Pictures where there is interest.
    Last edited by durwood; 04-26-2017, 11:57 PM.

Sometimes this current forum just does not work So a couple hrs. ago I posted that I maybe interested in the Dayton PA drivers and it never went thru and after
    spending my time and yours I will try again. I am going to hit the post reply like I have done multiple times and it does not show up as a post. This is only one
    instance of many. If you get this I want to buy a Pr. of PA-255-8 drivers

Comment

Had some inquires and totally my fault here for not being clear, everything listed is only a single driver, I have no pairs except the Klipsch which the price is for all 3. So squidspeak, let me know if you are still interested if I only have 1.

Now for the blemished one, hard to capture but did my best. Small dent/crease 2nd pic, ripples near surround on 3rd pic.
      Last edited by durwood; 03-26-2017, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Also have a pair of Westone 1 in-ear headphones, tested briefly but I have other headphones I use instead. They come with all the tips, foam and silicone. Only tested with medium foam tips. They would be included but I will keep separate from the others. Looking for $75 shipped. Probably deserve their own post.

Comment

No thank you, I did mistake your post as having 3. Good luck with the sale though.

Comment

Update:
            1) 1x Aura NS6-255-8A (299-030) $20 Shipped.
            2) 1x Dayton DC28F-8 (275-070) SOLD
            3) 1x Dayton PA-255-8 (295-030) SOLD
            4) 1x Tang Band 25-1719S (264-865) $15 shipped
            5) 1x Peerless 4" Nomex 830872 SOLD
            6) 3x Klipsch 6.5 Aluminum Buyout (299-101), I have 3 of them but one has some cosmetic blemishes on the cone. $40 Shipped for all 3.
            7) Westone 1 headphones $75 shipped.
            Last edited by durwood; 03-28-2017, 10:49 PM.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

PM returned

Update:
                1) 1x Aura NS6-255-8A (299-030) Pending
                4) 1x Tang Band 25-1719S (264-865) $15 shipped
                6) 3x Klipsch 6.5 Aluminum Buyout (299-101), I have 3 of them but one has some cosmetic blemishes on the cone. $25+ Shipping for all 3.
                7) Westone 1 headphones $75 shipped.

Comment

Got the Aura 6" safe and sound. Nice packing. Thank you.

Comment

Update:
                    4) 1x Tang Band 25-1719S (264-865) $15 some interest, I forgot there is a small ding in the dome.
                    6) 3x Klipsch 6.5 Aluminum Buyout (299-101), I have 3 of them but one has some cosmetic blemishes on the cone. $25+ Shipping for all 3.

Comment

How much would shipping cost for the klipsch drivers to 97304?

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by saabracer23 View Post
                        How much would shipping cost for the klipsch drivers to 97304?

Dan
                        It says: "$40 SHIPPED for all 3"!
                        Don't worry, if your parachute fails, you have the rest of your life to fix it.

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally ASTOUND ourselves - Thomas A. Edison

Some people collect stamps, Imelda Marcos collected shoes. I collect speakers.:D

Comment

Originally posted by thekorvers View Post

It says: "$40 SHIPPED for all 3"!
                          Oh yes, I read the last post by the seller where is it states $25 plus shipping. Didn't even look above as I assumed the last post was most updated price. Maybe shipping would be less. Thanks for your answer though.

Dan

Comment

I did originally state $40 shipped for all 3, however I got killed on shipping with a few of the items so I revised it. It seems UPS/USPS/FEDEX now charge (I would call it over charge) based on shipping dimensions rather than weight. One package I shipped weighed 16lbs, but based on the dimensions they charged me for 25lbs. Just trying not to lose my *** again, I am not going to overcharge you for shipping because I sure as hell don't like being on that end either. If interested just PM me your zipcode, and I will quote it out.

Comment

Working...
                            X