F.S. New woofer tester #2 and more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S. New woofer tester #2 and more

Hello everyone. I am selling a brand new never used woofer tester 2 from Smith and Larson. I bought a few months back and I have no need for it now. I have a new set of the bass box pro 6 and cross over with cds and manuals. My wife bought it for me Christmas. I have the winspeakers book and cd brand new never used. I also have a pair of peerless ring radiating tweeters brand new never used. I will also thrown in a few used box modeling programs as well . I would like to sell everything as a set if I can? I will throw the tweeters in for free only if you by everything as Set only. You can e mail me for offers and pictures or any other questions you might have? At [email protected]

I know what price I wanted before but, I dont know what someone is willing to give me without low balling me?Thanks Jeff

Although Jeff is a new member on this forum, I'll vouch for him. He just sold me some drivers on the DiyAudio forum. They are in excellent shape, were packed extremely well, and were shipped very quickly. I'd do business with him again without hesitation.
    Mike
    "We're speaker geeks, not speaker nerds. Nerds make money!" Marty H
    Bismarck, North Dakota
    My Current System: Jolida SJ502A, Squeezebox Touch, and Carmody Sunflowers
    My Garage System:Marantz 2238B and Nano-Neos

Comment

Sent pm Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X