ONE Transducer Lab N26C-A

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONE Transducer Lab N26C-A

I'm not going to get the opportunity to utilize this ANY time soon, so may as well move it along. Looks to be in excellent condition, I've never hooked it up or done anything with it but store it. The surround does have a little debris stuck to it (the typical dust and lint from lying around). Hope some one can put it to use.

I'll try and get pics up some time soon if needed.

Again, this is for a SINGLE N26C-A.

Make me a reasonable offer. From what I've found, $150ish new and this looks to be like new.

A zillion references.

Thanks gang.
    Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

The CS-A is the rectangular face version, and sells for $150.xx, and I don't think I've ever seen the alumina tweeter go for $176.

Later,
    Wolf
    "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
    "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
    "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
    "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
    http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
    http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

Oops, you are correct Ben, I was on the neloS which is in Canadian currency! Good catch.

Thanks!
      Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

Comment

Come onnnnnnnn. Just make an offer.....

Comment

Working...
        X