X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete Schumacher
    started a topic WTB: Tri-wire Binding Post Plate

WTB: Tri-wire Binding Post Plate

1-pair tri wire plates. Dayton discontinued them. If anyone has a pair PM with offer.

https://www.parts-express.com/dayton...dized--091-616

Thanks
    Pete
    Last edited by Pete Schumacher ; 07-22-2017, 11:41 PM.

• Pete Schumacher
    replied
    Yeah, it looks like the deadline for acquiring them has passed.

Leave a comment:

• kenrhodes
    replied
    I have friends that have made their own using wood templates to route the shape then they drilled their holes. There are some paints you can spray that are HARD after you bake them in the oven. Just mentioning it as an option.

Leave a comment:

• davidsanchez
    replied
    It would be somewhere in the range of $15/ per binding post plate. They would be T6 aluminum, rectangular, and drilled for 6 binding posts and 6 screw holes. You'd need to provide your own gasket material, but I suspect that wouldn't be a problem. If you have specific requirements with respect to spacing for the binding post holes, overall dimensions, quantities, color (black, satin) etc. that could be accommodated.

Leave a comment:

• Pete Schumacher
    replied
    Any idea on cost?

Leave a comment:

• davidsanchez
    replied
    I'm not sure. My friend is in the middle of moving, so it might take a couple weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Pete Schumacher
    replied
    How quickly can you get them?

Leave a comment:

• davidsanchez
    replied
    Pete, does it specifically have to be the Dayton tri-wire plates? because I've got a guy who I used to fab a set of plates for me. I am probably going to need another set made and would be happy to see if I can get some extras cut and milled. He did really nice work, and the material was 1/8" anodized aluminum which he had electroplated in black for me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X