Digital Designs 1010 (10" 1000 series) from ~2003-2004 SVC 4 0hm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Designs 1010 (10" 1000 series) from ~2003-2004 SVC 4 0hm

I picked up a pair of these and have no use for two of them. Both were damaged and this is the lesser of the two.

This one had a small tear in the cone which I repaired with some PE rubber adhesive. No coil rub, cone still looks great other than the repair. Suspension is still quite stiff. Has direct leads to the coil with about two feet of extension. I don't have any specs but DD sets up their drivers to follow their enclosure designs on their website.

I really don't want to sell it but can't afford to be a hoarder right now. :p

$70 shipped firm.

Can get some pics up soon or email or text, just let me know.
    Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

I'd like to see photos, those were always neat-o drivers to see...
    Wolf
    "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
    "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
    "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
    "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
    http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
    http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

I'll get some. It is a pretty driver, even for being budget.....
      Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

Comment

The 2500 and 3500 series are really nice. They used to be one of the go to subs in car applications.
        Sausage With Meat Sause, Please

Comment

Fo sho. I had a pair of 1508's and they were amazing.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X