Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speakers...Speakers...Kairos and Continuum 3 ways...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speakers...Speakers...Kairos and Continuum 3 ways...

Regrettably I am having to sell my Kairos and Continuum 3 way towers. They are now refinished in a Zebra Wood faux in brown wood tones. Please contact me for further details. Pics, prices, etc.

We have changed to a small room for theater and 2 channel listening.

Thanks, Robert
    -Robert

Are these with the SB29 or the SDX10 woofers?

Dan
    The Hurricanes
    The Baronettes
    Conneccentric
    UX3

Comment

Hi Dan, they are both...the Kairos with SB Acoustics and the Continuum with the CSS 10. They are two sets. They have different shapes. This is the Kairos 3 way...let me know if you have another questions.

Robert
      -Robert

Comment

This is the Continuums....
        -Robert

Comment

Have you decided on prices yet? Also where are they located? They look fantastic by the way.
          Paul

The "SB's" build page
          http://techtalk.parts-express.com/sh...-4-(pic-heavy)

Comment

Rob (woodsart) was gracious enough to let me come to his house to listen to these Kairos. The SB drivers are very high quality. The sound of these speakers are excellent. The bass is sharp and tight and the tweeter clear as ever. The speakers are smaller than the look in the pics and the painting is artistic. Just giving a plug for what I think is a great deal. Thanks Woodsart, I really wanted to hear the Kairos.
            My speaker site: www.helarc.com

Comment

Thanks, Pjay... your welcome. I enjoyed our visit. Happy to have had you over and exchange thoughts and ideas related to speaker building.

Robert
              -Robert

Comment

Man I wish you were closer

Comment

Originally posted by pjay View Post
                  Rob (woodsart) was gracious enough to let me come to his house to listen to these Kairos. The SB drivers are very high quality. The sound of these speakers are excellent. The bass is sharp and tight and the tweeter clear as ever. The speakers are smaller than the look in the pics and the painting is artistic. Just giving a plug for what I think is a great deal. Thanks Woodsart, I really wanted to hear the Kairos.
                  Nice to see you're still around, Peter!
                  Don't be a stranger,
                  Wolf
                  "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
                  "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
                  "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
                  "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
                  http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
                  http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

Wolf, I see you are building your life around this, cool! I am still here. In 2008, I got a job that has been very difficult with a lot of international travel so I have not had much time for the hobby. The contract recently changed and I have a better title with a smaller group so I have more time and am enjoying getting back into this. I have not built anything since 2008 and am inching to do something (other than take the wallpaper off the bedroom). I was thinking about building the Kairos. I need to make sure that any project (money spent) is to get better than I have and, honestly, my system is sounding pretty awesome. Cruising the Trolsgraven site a lot as I build one of those way back when and it was quite good. So technically the SB driver should kick my current system but I need to hear it to make the investment. Missing RMAF this year and not happy about it. Hope we can meet up at some point.
                    My speaker site: www.helarc.com

Comment

Working...
                    X