Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayton Audio IB385-8 15" Infinite Baffle Subwoofers $100 each in Austin, TX

I have two each of the: Dayton Audio IB385-8 15" Infinite Baffle Subwoofer

These were placed on my table and broken-in using slow & low hz movement at about 50% cone movement for short periods of time, off and on for a couple of weeks.
    Never long enough to overheat, just enough time to break in the surrounds only.

But I never got around to installing them and now they are not needed.
    They were bought brand new from Parts Express two years ago.

I'm selling them for $100 each + cost of FedEx shipping which is probably anywhere from $30-$50 each.

They're both in brand new condition and in the original boxes.
    Or you can pick them up locally for $90 each cash. Austin, Texas USA.

Specs:
    https://www.parts-express.com/dayton...oofer--295-455

Still available in Austin, TX. Shipping costs are too expensive and I'm unable to double-box, so I'd worry about possible shipping damage?

Comment

I'd get them if you want to meet half way between Austin and SA, is your best price, $150 for both?

Comment

Lol, you ask for 25% off the price AND for me to drive halfway to San Antonio???
        That's just insulting and offends me.
        I wouldn't be interested even if you paid the full $200.

Comment

Originally posted by CZ Eddie View Post
          Lol, you ask for 25% off the price AND for me to drive halfway to San Antonio???
          That's just insulting and offends me.
          I wouldn't be interested even if you paid the full $200.
          A little strong worded don't you think? Less than 100 miles between the two cities? I don't find his offer so out of line.
          Don't worry, if your parachute fails, you have the rest of your life to fix it.

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally ASTOUND ourselves - Thomas A. Edison

Some people collect stamps, Imelda Marcos collected shoes. I collect speakers.:D

Comment

Originally posted by CZ Eddie View Post
            Lol, you ask for 25% off the price AND for me to drive halfway to San Antonio??? That's just insulting and offends me. I wouldn't be interested even if you paid the full $200.
            I’m with you in this I sell items online on different apps People will offer a lower price for something I’m selling and I’ll say. Ok Then they want me to drive one hour one way , Really? That’s BS. My time and everyone else’s time is worth money. And the. The gas and the mileage on my truck It’s part of the fun and work of selling online. But a lot of people are just plan stupid about what they want the selling to do for them If I’m selling a set of speakers for a already great price and the ask me to lower it a tad bit. At lest have the balls to come and pick it up and not have us be your ups system My favorite is if I’m selling something that’s pretty expensive. You know over 1k. And they talk me down. Then want me to drive from the east side of Orlando and take it to Tampa ! And they say. O I don’t have a car Lol. If you can spend of 1k for some audio gear, the. I think you can buy a car This guys price is already a cheap price and then agrees to take 25% off. Then get off your lazy *** and go get it So no I don’t think his statement was harsh or out of line . That’s the problem with most people today. They get their feelings hurt and the hole world has to bend a knee to them . F that. If what I’m saying offended you. So what, I don’t care. I did not grow up in lollipop land to where everyone got a trophy 🏆 for just being there. I had to win to get mine.

Comment

LOL, those drivers sold for $99.89 each with free Shipping from PE, now if you use one of those discounts they have ALL THE TIME you could get them even cheaper so I don't see how my offer could offend anybody, people here usually sell things about 50% off the original price...

Comment

Deal of the Day: Dayton Audio IB385-8 15" Infinite Baffle Subwoofer 23% Off - Only $99.80 (03/15/13) http://bit.ly/YdiWIa

Comment

Originally posted by AlexRivera View Post
                  LOL, those drivers sold for $99.89 each with free Shipping from PE, now if you use one of those discounts they have ALL THE TIME you could get them even cheaper so I don't see how my offer could offend anybody, people here usually sell things about 50% off the original price...
                  So your saying I should sell my 1969 mustang Shelby gt500KR for half of what it cost new? Or the 1963 1/2 Galaxy 500XL with a 427 dual4’s and four speed for half of what it cost new?

Comment

Originally posted by carlthess40 View Post
                    I’m with you in this I sell items online on different apps People will offer a lower price for something I’m selling and I’ll say. Ok Then they want me to drive one hour one way , Really? That’s BS. My time and everyone else’s time is worth money. And the. The gas and the mileage on my truck It’s part of the fun and work of selling online. But a lot of people are just plan stupid about what they want the selling to do for them If I’m selling a set of speakers for a already great price and the ask me to lower it a tad bit. At lest have the balls to come and pick it up and not have us be your ups system My favorite is if I’m selling something that’s pretty expensive. You know over 1k. And they talk me down. Then want me to drive from the east side of Orlando and take it to Tampa ! And they say. O I don’t have a car Lol. If you can spend of 1k for some audio gear, the. I think you can buy a car This guys price is already a cheap price and then agrees to take 25% off. Then get off your lazy *** and go get it So no I don’t think his statement was harsh or out of line . That’s the problem with most people today. They get their feelings hurt and the hole world has to bend a knee to them . F that. If what I’m saying offended you. So what, I don’t care. I did not grow up in lollipop land to where everyone got a trophy 🏆 for just being there. I had to win to get mine.

Big difference between you and the buyer and seller! You are in the business of selling items online. They are hobbyists.

I have driven some distance plenty of times myself to meet another hobbyist to conduct a transaction or just to meet. Perfectly OK for someone to suggest doing so. I took issue with the strong response of CZ Eddie being insulted and offended. Your response is even more out of line!

Take a deep breath and relax. It is OK. Why all the hostility?

I stand by my statement.

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally ASTOUND ourselves - Thomas A. Edison

Some people collect stamps, Imelda Marcos collected shoes. I collect speakers.:D

Comment

Originally posted by carlthess40 View Post
                      So your saying I should sell my 1969 mustang Shelby gt500KR for half of what it cost new? Or the 1963 1/2 Galaxy 500XL with a 427 dual4’s and four speed for half of what it cost new?
                      Your statement is a non sequitur!

Are these IB drivers now suddeny collector's items?

Comment

Bump

And will consider trades of equal value for non-IB home theater sub drivers.

Comment

Working...
                        X