CBT Arrays, drivers, electronics, and more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBT Arrays, drivers, electronics, and more

All of the below plus shipping (27529 zip) - no additional charge for PayPal. Let me know your location for a shipping quote.

CBT Arrays - (10) Dayton ND105-8 and (30) Vifa OX20SC00-04 tweeters per cabinet, good condition, grills ok for shipping only, $3,000/pr. with new pre-programmed miniDSP 2x4HDP crossover.

(2) TangBand 25-2234S dome tweeters, one mounted for test, one unused, $35/pr.

1) B&K PT3 Tuner-Preamp, includes manual and remote - not original box. Preamp-tuner includes an optional 12dB active crossover section (LP and HP), good condition, $90

(1) Marantz DV4500 cd-dvd player with remote, $20 (or free with the B&K purchase)

(1) Denon POA-800 amp - manual, possibly box if I can find it in my attic...lol, good condition, 50W/ch into 8 ohms, 90W/ch into 4 ohms, bridgeable, level controls on each channel, $50

(1) Dayton MA1240a multi-channel amp, manual, original box, good condition, twelve channels 40W/8, 60W/4, $240

(1) Floyd Toole's "Sound Reproduction" paperback book, 2013 edition, excellent condition, $35 ***sold***
    Last edited by rickcraig; 10-28-2017, 07:38 PM.

Oak cabinet pictures (15" x 10.25" x 9.5" (HxWxD). ***SOLD***
    Last edited by rickcraig; 10-28-2017, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Array pictures...

Comment

Hand delivery on the arrays is possible depending on where you're located.

Comment

Are these the arrays that I would have heard at AKFest about 5 years ago? If so, this was the best implementation of CBT that I've ever heard. Very dynamic and uncanny image stability.

Dan
          The Hurricanes
          The Baronettes
          Conneccentric
          UX3

Comment

Originally posted by DanP View Post
            Are these the arrays that I would have heard at AKFest about 5 years ago? If so, this was the best implementation of CBT that I've ever heard. Very dynamic and uncanny image stability.

Dan
            Yes, same pair - thanks for your kind words. I'm designing a larger CBT and helping finance it with selling this set.

Comment

Lowered some of the prices

Comment

Added Floyd Toole's book and lowered a few prices.

Comment

Hi Rick, I received the Floyd Tool book in great condition. Thanks much for the easy and smooth transaction 😀 John

Comment

(1) free Morel carbon fiber - Rohacell 5" midbass with any purchase.

Comment

Working...
                    X