FS: Powered Eminence 8" with Dual Passive Radiator 200 Watt Subwoofer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Powered Eminence 8" with Dual Passive Radiator 200 Watt Subwoofer

A beautiful 8" Eminence subwoofer with dual 8" passive raditors driven by a yung 200w amp. Bought this as a kit from PE (https://www.parts-express.com/powere...-kit--300-7108), and assembled it.

The cabinet externally measures 12"x12"x12.75".
    I doubled up on the baffle, adding a 12"x12" plywood behind the supplied MDF baffle. The front baffle, as you can see if finished with metallic black spray, and contrasts nicely with the veneer elsewhere.
    I applied sapele veneer w/ a little red stain from general finishes. It has 2-3 coats of GF arm-r-seal to protect the finish. Looks great in my opinion and sounds even better. Perfect subwoofer for small spaces, and can be hidden pretty much anywhere. I used rubber feet(https://www.parts-express.com/dayton...4-pcs--240-712) to protect my wood flooring. Local sale (Dallas area, 75025) as i've no boxes for this.

Asking for $275 which is what the kit cost me. You are getting an ready to go assembled subwoofer, with real hardwood veneer, and rubber feet all for no extra charge
    Last edited by cacophonix; 11-16-2017, 08:23 PM.

Nice build! Good luck with the local sale.

I think I hear a difference - wow, it's amazing!" Ethan Winer: audio myths
    "As God is my witness I'll never be without a good pair of speakers!" Scarlett O'Hara

High value, high quality RS150/TB28-537SH bookshelf - TARGAS NLA!
    SB13/Vifa BC25SC06 MTM DCR Galeons-SB13-MTM
    My Voxel min sub Yet-another-Voxel-build

Tangband W6-sub

Comment

Sold

Comment

Nice system for our space-challenged or WAF-challenged comrades in arms- and nice price. Gratz on nice build and sale.

Comment

Working...
        X