Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: JBL 4652 Professional with Crossovers, No drivers (15" Version)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: JBL 4652 Professional with Crossovers, No drivers (15" Version)

$100 OBO
    Selling a pair of really nice JBL 4652 Professional Monitor Cabs. No drivers, no grills. These are the larger 4652 version using a 15" driver and the exponential horn. The wood grain HPL veneer is in excellent shape and the speakers have mounting hardware for brackets or arrays.

Local preferred, but can bring to a "pack and ship" location if someone wants to pay for shipping.

Could be an excellent Econowaveguide candidate. All the wood work is done!

Because a few people have asked, the INTERNAl dimensions are 24x17x11, once you account for driver displacement, you end up with about 2.2-2.3 cu ft of interior volume. Note, the PDF file on JBLpro.com is for the 12" version, NOT this version. I can't find a cut sheet for this version. But I can assure you, the cabinet is bigger. (http://www.jblpro.com/pub/obsolete/4652.pdf)

Offers welcome. This is a solid, plywood (not MDF) cabinet with a very resilient high pressure laminate (HPL) veneer, not a vinyl wrap.

Comment

No one in New England needs professionally made finished plywood cabinets for the price of {$make me an offer}?

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
        X