Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giving away: Dayton Audio RSS210HO-4 8" Reference HO Subwoofer 4 Ohm - Local pickup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving away: Dayton Audio RSS210HO-4 8" Reference HO Subwoofer 4 Ohm - Local pickup

Local pickup only. West Caldwell, NJ Used for about 6 months in the kit that they sell for this woofer. Worked very nicely, but I finally moved into a space where I can get a few 12's installed. Great sub when used appropriately.

Are you open to shipping to sub?

Comment

Packing it, and finding a way to keep that cone from hitting the interior packaging can be a chore. I've used golf tees in the past, but I don't have any. For such an effort, I'd probably end up charging for the sub. Add that to shipping costs, and you could probably get one straight from PE for less.

Comment

I understand. If you change your mind let me know. I have a Fedex account for shipping so we would not have to deal with me s bring you money unless you need some for packing and your time

Comment

Do you ever travel down the east coast?
          Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

Comment

i do have two dayton audio HO12' subs and maybe we can work out a deal for your 8" subs

Comment

Originally posted by joeybutts View Post
              Do you ever travel down the east coast?
              Not frequently, though I may be in DE in July...

Comment

Originally posted by carlthess40 View Post
                i do have two dayton audio HO12' subs and maybe we can work out a deal for your 8" subs
                Sorry for the second quote. Something odd is going on with the multiquote function.

No need for the trade though, if you want the 8" you can have it. You would just need to pick it up. I already have replacements for it.

Comment

Well I donít think Iím very close to you. Iím in Orlando 😪

Comment

I would be glad to take these off your hands, I live in Ocean county. Please PM me if still available and when it would be convient to pick them up. My cousin live in
                    ​New Providence and Livingston, Maybe they could pick them up.

Comment

So has anyone picked them up yet? Iím still open on paying the shipping 😁

Comment

Working...
                      X