FS-1 Pair of Tang Band RT-2202S Aluminum Ribbon Tweeter Matched Pair 6 Ohm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS-1 Pair of Tang Band RT-2202S Aluminum Ribbon Tweeter Matched Pair 6 Ohm

I have a pair or slightly used in mint condition with the box they came in Tang Band RT-2202S Aluminum Ribbon Tweeter Matched Pair 6 Ohm. They were used for measuring the t/s parameters but were never used other then that. They are built like tanks.

Asking $175.00 for the pair with free shipping.

paypal address

[email protected]

I love Diy audio, because its just me and my ideas and my shop. I can make and mold my ideas and put them to play, its an amazing thing to be able to do!!

$150.00 with free shipping.
    I love Diy audio, because its just me and my ideas and my shop. I can make and mold my ideas and put them to play, its an amazing thing to be able to do!!

Comment

$125.00

Comment

I'll take them,
        You do PayPal?
        A mains
        The Ventures
        Open Invit8tions
        RSR
        Sound Troopers
        Acorns
        DGBG's
        The Monuments

Comment

Oops, just saw PayPal, make sure my shipping addy is to New Albay, Indiana
          A mains
          The Ventures
          Open Invit8tions
          RSR
          Sound Troopers
          Acorns
          DGBG's
          The Monuments

Comment

Bart,

Bump for your Ultimax 10" thread, I'm interested in it. Please check PM's.

Comment

[email protected]

Comment

Sorry but I dont know why the subwoofer got posted in here with the tweeters. But they are both sold. Thanks for looking.

Bart

Comment

Has anyone heard from Bart? I sent him a direct email and a message through here and I have not heard a word after sending Paypal Payment one week ago.

Comment

Bump. I just email'd him for a 3rd time as a courtesy before I have to contact Paypal unfortunately. If anybody can directly contact him for me, I would greatly appreciate that.

Comment

Originally posted by guitar maestro View Post
                      Bump. I just email'd him for a 3rd time as a courtesy before I have to contact Paypal unfortunately. If anybody can directly contact him for me, I would greatly appreciate that.
                      I vouch for Bart. I have dealt with him many times over the years as have many others on this forum and he is trustworthy. He is often gone for extended periods of time and then he is difficult to reach. I always give him adequate time to respond and ship things out. Just give him the benefit of the doubt for a few days and I am sure he will get back to you. He always does.
                      Don't worry, if your parachute fails, you have the rest of your life to fix it.

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally ASTOUND ourselves - Thomas A. Edison

Some people collect stamps, Imelda Marcos collected shoes. I collect speakers.:D

Comment

I don't mind waiting for someone to ship something out after have made it known, but to be left in limbo with zero communication is not acceptable in today's day and age, especially to a buyer that doesn't know you. No response in 8 days what so ever after payment was sent. Not even a "hey I'm busy but I'll get back to you asap" is acceptable from some one you don't know and have never dealt before? It's quite different when you know some one from prior business. Fine if it has to take a couple weeks and both parties agree to it, but at least let the person know out of courtesy, or make other arrangements. Something. I'll go a couple more days based on your recommendation. Thanks.

Comment

I don't mind waiting for someone to ship something out after have made it known, but to be left in limbo with zero communication is not acceptable in today's day and age, especially to a buyer that doesn't know you. No response in 8 days what so ever after payment was sent. Not even a "hey I'm busy but I'll get back to you asap" is acceptable from some one you don't know and have never dealt before? It's quite different when you know some one from prior business. Fine if it has to take a couple weeks and both parties agree to it, but at least let the person know out of courtesy, or make other arrangements. Something. I'll go a couple more days based on your recommendation. Thanks.
                          I don't disagree with you. I also think communication is important and the polite and appropriate thing to do and I do things differently myself. However I know Bart and having dealt with him in the past (sometimes also experiencing frustration), I assume that he will get a hold of you soon.

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally ASTOUND ourselves - Thomas A. Edison

Some people collect stamps, Imelda Marcos collected shoes. I collect speakers.:D

Comment

I'll go a couple more days based on your recommendation. Thanks.
                            Maestro, did you ever get this resolved with Bart?

Comment

Working...
                            X