Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS : ACI SV10 subwoofer driver in a sealed 1 cu ft cabinet (TX - 75025)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS : ACI SV10 subwoofer driver in a sealed 1 cu ft cabinet (TX - 75025)

Bought this custom ACI SV10 subwoofer driver from Mike some time back, and put it in a 1 cu ft plywood cabinet, and finished it with some GF dark walnut gel stain. To quote Mike Dzurko about the driver - "very cool cast frame and more motor and I think more linear excursion. It's a gorgeous looking 10."
    Looking for a quick local sale in the Dallas Metroplex area for $70. The cabinet has neutik connection in the rear, and dayton cabinet feet. I was powering it with dayton SA230 subamp, and could be talked in parting with that as well, though i'm not really looking to sell the amp.

That does not look like an SV10 driver.

Comment

Here's one.

Comment

Originally posted by Waboo View Post
        Here's one.
        ​Yup, that's an SV10 driver. And it has a stamped steel basket, not a cast one. Still, a good driver with great excursion capability. I use one in a vented cabinet tuned to ~20 Hz for my main system.
        Brian Steele
        www.diysubwoofers.org

Comment

Brian,

This is not the regular SV10 that Mike used to sell. It was a custom run with cast frame, and a more powerful motor.

Comment

Brian, I still have 2 SV10's. One that provided service in a Yukon in a sealed box. Great car sub. The other is still brand new in the box, but if I remember right, the black cork perimeter ring has some de-lamination thing going on. Have you experienced that with yours?

Comment

I believe SV-10 was the stamped steel frame model. SV10 was cast aluminum.

Comment

I'll post some pics later this evening of just the driver. If anyone is interested in just the driver, i can ship it to you anywhere in the cont US for $40 + shipping. I should have a PE box that i can reuse for this.

Comment

Message me some pics of the driver and what the shipping would be to 32746. Or if anyone else has a good 10 or two 8 drivers that I can use for my truck. I cant use anything deeper then 5

Comment

I have two unused Dayton Audio RSS315HO-4 12" Reference HO Subwoofer 4 Ohm drivers in the boxes so maybe if someone wants to work out a deal for one of them Thanks and sorry for steeping on your post

Comment

Sorry about the delay. Here are some pics of the driver. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by carlthess40 View Post
                        Message me some pics of the driver and what the shipping would be to 32746. Or if anyone else has a good 10” or two 8” drivers that I can use for my truck. I can’t use anything deeper then 5”
                        Sent you a PM.

Comment

Driver is sold. Cabinet still available to local buyers for $30.

Comment

This really bites, I never get any of my messages from this fourm. Just One more item Ive most out on

Comment

Working...
                            X