Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Pair Audax HM170G0 + SEAS 27TAFC/G in PE cherry .75 ft3 Cabs $150 pickup 30068

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Pair Audax HM170G0 + SEAS 27TAFC/G in PE cherry .75 ft3 Cabs $150 pickup 30068

Hi Guys,
    I have decided to keep these for now.
    Thanks.

Attached Files
    Last edited by shovel99; 03-04-2018, 06:29 PM. Reason: Off market.

OK Guys, apparently no interest in the package. OK to sell the drivers. Any interest there.... want to make and offer on either the woofers or tweeters?
    Thanks,

Comment

it's a screamin' deal as a package. Those PE 0.75 cabinets were prob $150 each!

just need to find someone local for the pick up

If you're willing to ship....

Comment

Originally posted by ceiol View Post
        it's a screamin' deal as a package. Those PE 0.75 cabinets were prob $150 each!

just need to find someone local for the pick up

If you're willing to ship....
        Yes it is, the cabinets are a work of art and expensive. PE cannot even afford to sell them any more. There is a UPS store about a mile from me at ST 108 2146 ROSWELL RD, MARIETTA, GA 30062 770-971-2462 The problem with shipping is both packing and price. I can weigh one of these to go with the dimensions and you can call them up and ask them how much to pack, insure and ship.
        I don't mind dropping them off there if you want to inquire about them packing and shipping. Good luck, I would rather they go to someone who knows the value than for the boxes to end up at the dump and the drivers go off to an Ebay buyer somewhere. When I sold the rears a couple of years ago a Canadian with a US PO box bought them..

Comment

Working...
        X