Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Old Stock and Demo Holographic RIAA, Line, and Headphone Amps CT

$350 Holographic Audio SS RIAA TWO (#1) New Open Box

Note that some people believe that there is some sort of trick imaging circuitry in these as a result of
    the company name being Holograpic - this is NOT the case, it is just the name of the company.
    This preamp is small, works well as a nice bedroom, office, apartment system or if you just don't
    want obtrusive gear in your main rig. I use one in my bedroom and have a few in storage that
    need to go, no room for anything more.
    These are very solid units, the front panel is thick, solid metal, the chassis is twice as think as
    the usual, they really do seem to weigh as much as a brick.

This Holographic equipment is new old stock open box to remove the incorrect 220V wall warts, I
    will include the correct one for the US with a higher current rating of 1000ma (1A) 120V.
    This is a super CLEAN, transparent sounding RIAA pre with very little in the signal path to get in the way,
    gain switch for MM or MC.
    The Euro dollar price is listed at the web site at $695 ($819 USD on 9-29-2017) Looking to get $350
    USD including shipping in the CONUS only.
    I prefer to sell in person and will meet within 75 miles of Trumbull, CT 06611.
    This is an all SS ultra low distortion RIAA pre amp.
    Pictures are the actual unit #1:

http://www.holographicaudio.com/prod...phono-riaa-two
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0920.JPG Views:	2 Size:	238.0 KB ID:	1368277Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0913.JPG Views:	1 Size:	864.1 KB ID:	1368278Click image for larger version  Name:	RIAA-TOP-1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	255.6 KB ID:	1368279Click image for larger version  Name:	RIAA-TWO-1-BOX.jpg Views:	1 Size:	368.2 KB ID:	1368280
    Last edited by Pete Basel; 05-11-2018, 06:51 PM.

These units are quite small as can be seen here:
    Attached Files

Comment

$300 Holographic Audio SS RIAA TWO (#3) Demo Unit Light Use

As above with a few smudges on the case, otherwise like new.

Comment

$350 Holographic Audio Ear One Headphone Amp (#1) New Open Box

Note that some people believe that there is some sort of trick imaging circuitry in these as a result of
        the company name being Holograpic - this is NOT the case, it is just the name of the company.
        This headphone amp is small, works well as a nice bedroom, office, apartment system or if you just
        don't want obtrusive gear in your main rig. I use one in my bedroom and have a few in storage that
        These are very solid units, the front panel is thick, solid metal, the chassis is twice as think as

This Holographic Ear One is new old stock open box to remove the incorrect 220V wall warts, I
        will include the correct one for the US with a higher current rating of 1000ma (1A) 120V.
        This is a super CLEAN, transparent sounding headphone amp with very little in the signal path
        to get in the way:
        Volume control
        Output impedance switch .1/100 ohm
        RCA and XLR inputs with switch to select
        Ohman Crossfeed In/Out switch
        It will put out 10V RMS and will blow out low Z phones if you are not careful, if you need high
        output this is probably the amp for you and it generally sounds VERY clean, dynamic and
        transparent.

http://www.holographicaudio.com/prod...ne-amp-ear-one

The Euro dollar price is listed at the web site at $695 ($819 USD on 9-29-2017) Looking to get $350

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_72200.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	909.0 KB
ID:	1368290

Name:	image_72201.jpg
Size:	327.4 KB
ID:	1368291

Name:	image_72202.jpg
Size:	262.0 KB
ID:	1368292

image_72203.jpg
        ¬¬¬¬¬*
        Last edited by Pete Basel; 05-11-2018, 06:59 PM.

Comment

You have some neat stuff.

Comment

$350 Holographic Audio Line Pre 25 (#1) New Open Box

This preamp is small, works well as a nice bedroom, office, apartment system or if you just don't
            want obtrusive gear in your main rig. I use one in my bedroom and have a few in storage that

Name:	IMG_0919.JPG
Size:	234.2 KB
ID:	1368298
            This Holographic equipment is new old stock open box to remove the incorrect 220V wall warts, I
            This is a super CLEAN, transparent sounding pre with very little in the signal path to get in the way,
            Volume and Input Selector.
            This is an all SS ultra low distortion line pre amp.

http://www.holographicaudio.com/prod...pre-twentyfive

Name:	IMG_0914.JPG
Size:	891.7 KB
ID:	1368299 Click image for larger version

Name:	PRE25-1-TOP.jpg
Size:	215.4 KB
ID:	1368300 Click image for larger version

Name:	PRE25-1-BOX.jpg
Size:	379.2 KB
ID:	1368301

Comment

SOLD!¬*¬*¬*¬* $300 Third Pre-25 (#3) that was a dealer demo unit, and I have been using it for 3 months in a
              bedroom system. It has smudged paint, and some black marks on the knobs other than
              that it works fine - like new, see pics.
              I'll do this one for $300 shipped CONUS or meet up in person
              Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0998.JPG Views:	1 Size:	99.5 KB ID:	1368303

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1002.JPG Views:	1 Size:	600.3 KB ID:	1368304Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0999.JPG Views:	1 Size:	282.2 KB ID:	1368305Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1001.JPG Views:	1 Size:	274.8 KB ID:	1368306Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1003.JPG Views:	1 Size:	312.9 KB ID:	1368307
              Last edited by Pete Basel; 04-28-2018, 09:51 AM.

Comment

It is interesting that the Pre-25 has only 4 electrolytic caps in the power supply,
                at the input and output of the 3 terminal regs and none in the signal path. All the
                signal path caps are film
                and an ALPS pot as seen in the pictures. A star ground is used.
                Also, the excellent Burr Brown OPA2134 OP amps are socketed making for easy upgrades:

Name:	PRE25-OPEN.jpg
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	1368310 Click image for larger version

Name:	PRE25-OPS.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	250.7 KB
ID:	1368311

Comment

FRiend pointed out these videos on the Holographic¬*equipment:
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dx0GSUJICM
                  About the company:¬* https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=fOfzCihgXIw

Pre 25 #3 is SOLD

Comment

Working...
                  X