Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear for Sale - Acurus Behringer Emotiva

Hi,

I have a few items for sale. Just finished a 6 channel active speaker project (Linkwitz LXmini with add-on subs) and a 6 Channel DIY amplifier from Class-D Audio (my 2nd Class-D Amp). Looking to part with some of the gear that the new stuff is replacing. Please let me know if you are interested.

1) Acurus A-80 Amplifier - Asking $150
    2 x 80 Watts @ 8 Ohms / 2 x 100 Watts @ 4 Ohms. Amp is in good working order. Case in very good to excellent condition with minor nicks and light scratches. I am the original owner. Amp will ship in original box with owner's manual and heavy duty power cord.

2) Acurus A-80 Amplifier - Asking $130
    2 x 80 Watts @ 8 Ohms / 2 x 100 Watts @ 4 Ohms. Amp is in good working order. Case in very good to excellent condition with minor nicks and light scratches. I do not have the original box but would find suitable box and pack well for shipping. Amp will ship with heavy duty power cord.

3) Emotiva UPA-500 - Asking $325
    5x80 Watts @ 8 Ohms / 5 x 140 Watts @ 4 Ohms. Amp is in good working order. Case in excellent condition. Amp will ship in original, double box.

4) Behringer A500 - Asking $100
    2 x 125 Watts @ 8 Ohms / 2 x 185 Watts @ 4 Ohms. Amp is in good working order. Case is in very good condition with minor nicks and light scratches. This is a factory refurbished unit purchased direct from Behringer. Amp will ship in original box.

5) Acurus Act 3 - Asking $100
    5 channel Preamp / Processor. Unit is in good working order and case is in very good condition. Remote NOT included however Harmony Universal remotes work really well. I do not have the original box but would find suitable box and pack well for shipping.

I have been a member since 2007 and am a loyal PE customer however this is the first time that I am selling anything on the forum. You can see my feedback on EBay under "bigt94025".

Buyer pays shipping. I live in San Luis Obispo, CA and am open to in-person pick up. I also travel to the Bay Area and Santa Barbara from time to time and would be open to meeting there as well.

Thanks for looking,
    Alex

Working...
X