Moving Sale!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Sale!

Hello all. I have some older but good condition drivers I would like to not move. I thought I would post here to see if anyone might be interested. They have been in climate controlled storage for most of their lives. Here is a list with asking prices:

(12) Bohlender Graebener Neo8. I believe these are the original Neo8, not Neo8S or PDR. - $35 each. If you take all 12 then maybe negotiate a discount.
    (2) Bohlender Graebener Neo10. $200 for the pair.
    (2) B&C 8NDL51-8. $100 for the pair, original boxes.
    (3) Eminence Deltalite 2510. Not Deltalite II. Original boxes. $100 for the three.
    (2) Visaton TI 100. Original boxes. $100 for pair.
    (2) LPG 26T (I think). 1" titanium dome tweeter. $50 for pair.
    (2) LPG LPG PM 51 (I think). 2" aluminum dome mid. Original boxes. $100 for pair.
    (2) Selenium DH200 compression drivers with waveguides. $50 for pair.

I have recently tested two of the Neo8, the Neo10, and B&C 8NDL51-8. If you are interested I will test the drivers and send you the frequency response and test setup info. It will take some time to setup and measure so I would like to only do this if there is interest.

Same with pictures. Most of these have never been mounted/installed so condition I consider to be good-excellent.

Prices do not include shipping. I am located in Texas, USA. Paypal would be the transaction method.

Thanks!

I'm in for a pair of Neo 8's. PM coming.
    If life were fair, Elvis would still be alive today and all the impersonators would be dead.
    ~ Johnny Carson

Bungelow Ed's Photo Album http://techtalk.parts-express.com/album.php?u=8594

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

I’m interested in:

2 - Bohlender Graebener Neo8
        2 - B&C 8NDL51-8
        2 - LPG 26T

PM Sent

Comment

I'll take these if Alex does not.
          2 - B&C 8NDL51-8
          thanks

Comment

PM sent
            Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with Windows.

We are passionate about great sound at whatever level we can afford, so don't let the audio atheists reduce the experience to a set of numbers and squiggly lines. - jbruner

Comment

Working...
            X