Announcement

Collapse

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

FS: Squeezebox Touch, $165 shipped CONUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Squeezebox Touch, $165 shipped CONUS

Going to downgrade to a Squeezebox Duet I have as I can live without the nice touchscreen interface - I usually use it via the Squeezer app on my mobile anyway. Remote included. Even two remotes can be included from a previous Squeezebox 3!

Cheers,
    -Tal

Actually, also have a Squeezebox Boom I'm not using - still have one in the house and that one's been good to me. Screen is dim as are most screens on the Boom series. Otherwise works well! $125 shipped CONUS.

Comment

PM sent...

Comment

Looks like the Duet won't work so well for me without the Controller remote that it's meant to partner with.

So: If anybody wants a Receiver (the name for the Duet sans Controller remote) then I can send it over for $20 + actual shipping (which should be very little). Does NOT include power supply - just the Receiver itself!

Cheers,
        Tal

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Both sold pending payment; thanks all!

Comment

Both sold, shipping out today!

Comment

Working...
              X