Announcement

Collapse

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

FS: Levinson JC-2 Pre Amp Circuitry Copy From China Cheap $120

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Levinson JC-2 Pre Amp Circuitry Copy From China Cheap $120

I bought one of these JC2 clone (#1) preamps, circuit clone not chassis, on ebay and imagined
    it as being much larger with room for mods. It is small so I'm sellling it. I paid $170 ish shipped,
    will sell for $120 shipped CONUS only. It has about 40 hours on it and works fine. The chassis is very
    solid and it is heavy with a good sized transformer. There are no OP amps in this unit and the
    power supply is regulated. It sounds great just not enough room for mods.
    3 inputs, one output, selector, volume, on-off - simple signal path.

I was talking to a friend about this preamp and he bought one also (#2), used it for a few weeks then

found that the lack of record out was a limitation he could not live with, so his is for sale also. His

has a minor ding so will sell it for $100 shipped CONUS only. He loves the sound of it but has too

many preamps as he collects them.

Stock pictures:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	JC2-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	1374134
    Click image for larger version

Name:	JC2-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	1374135