Announcement

Collapse

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

DIYSG 1099s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIYSG 1099s

Hi, I built 5 and we are moving so I need to sell them. I am will sell all 5 if interested. I will also sell 2 or 3 I have included pics of the 2. They are all Vertical. I finished them with Black laminate. I also used the PCB to build the XOs that were custom made by a fellow AVS forum member. Sound great. Obviously!*

Shipping. I doubt it. I am located in Charleston SC.
    400 per Speaker. No haggle pricing. You pick them up!

Wish these were closer! I'd definitely like to demo/build/buy a set.
    Current
    Denon AVR-X4100W A/V Receiver
    Emotiva XPA-5 5 channel amp & Emotiva Mini‑X A‑100
    2 Behringer Europower EP2500 amps
    2 FI SSD 18" subwoofers in 15cuft Sonotubes tuned to 15Hz
    Family Room Speakers: Statements II's LCR, Polks 50's surround
    4 Dayton ME650C In-ceiling for Dolby Atmos
    Living Room Speakers - Amiga's/Core 2's depending on the day
    4 RS100-4's in cubes full range for gazebo
    Nano Neo's for PC with Front Ported Voxel Subwoofer
    Previous build - TriTrix, XPS Foam Flat Panel Speakers

Comment

i hear you.

Comment

Chris, do you ever travel north toward south east VA?
        Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

Comment

Joey, If I do it is on a plane ;)

Comment

I would drive 1.5 HR around my radius 2HR MAX. Coming from Charleston SC. I will sell in configurations of 2 , 3 or even all 5.

Comment

Let me see what distance and finances look like.... I’ve been eyeing these things for a Longggggggggg time.
              Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

Comment

how many are you interested in?

Comment

Honestly I’d love to get all five but some life stuff has changed and things are tight right now. I would minimum get three.

I hope i could get em from you eventually, but do wish you luck in selling them. If anything changes I will definitely be in touch.

Comment

Working...
                  X