X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomzarbo
    started a topic WTB -- Buyout 6.5" PR's #299-018

WTB -- Buyout 6.5" PR's #299-018

This one from a few years back: https://www.parts-express.com/6-1-2-...iator--299-018

I'd like to pick up 6-8 of them if anyone has any laying around gathering dust.

Thanks for looking,
    TomZ

• billcurrier
    replied
    There are yours. They fit in a Large USPS Priority Box. I will send you a private message.

Leave a comment:

• spasticteapot
    replied
    Originally posted by billcurrier View Post
    I have two 6.5" PR but they have a foam surround, not rubber. They are yours for shipping cost.
    I could use certainly use them if available.

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    Originally posted by thekorvers View Post
    I found it: http://techtalk.parts-express.com/fo...woofer-project

Nice project!

I wish I had picked up a bunch more of the PR's myself instead of the measly 2.
    Thanks sir. Yeah, i know what you mean. I kind of hesitate with buyouts because if you make a few to give away and they get damaged, what do you do?
    But... these were nice PR's. I thought the 11 or 12 of them I picked up over two orders would be enough, but...

TomZ

Leave a comment:

• thekorvers
    replied
    I found it: http://techtalk.parts-express.com/fo...woofer-project

Nice project!

I wish I had picked up a bunch more of the PR's myself instead of the measly 2.

Leave a comment:

• thekorvers
    replied
    Originally posted by tomzarbo View Post

Bill, thanks a lot for the offer, but they have to be the exact same ones for the box model to work out the same size. I have a few different 6.5" PRs and they model all over the place. Dayton's own 6.5" version doesn't do well in the size box I'm looking to use for example.

Here's what I'm hoping to re-duplicate, dual opposing PR's on either side... these really came out sounding super-nice and I'd like to do a few more if I can find the exact same PR's...

Click image for larger version  Name:	buyout PR Sub.JPG Views:	1 Size:	154.6 KB ID:	1379840

Thanks again for the offer sir, I appreciate it!

TomZ

I think I remember seeing this picture before, but can't recall the build. Do you have a link?

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    Originally posted by billcurrier View Post
    I have two 6.5" PR but they have a foam surround, not rubber. They are yours for shipping cost.
    Bill, thanks a lot for the offer, but they have to be the exact same ones for the box model to work out the same size. I have a few different 6.5" PRs and they model all over the place. Dayton's own 6.5" version doesn't do well in the size box I'm looking to use for example.

Here's what I'm hoping to re-duplicate, dual opposing PR's on either side... these really came out sounding super-nice and I'd like to do a few more if I can find the exact same PR's...

Click image for larger version

Name:	buyout PR Sub.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	154.6 KB
ID:	1379840

Thanks again for the offer sir, I appreciate it!

TomZ

Leave a comment:

• billcurrier
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X