No announcement yet.

FS--5 Pairs of speakers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would be left and not being used currently if I somehow managed to sell all 5 pairs would be only the canTiLena. I sold the Sonatellos to our piano tuner 2 or 3 years ago, and sold the Clarinos (Esoteric drivers) shortly after they won at MWAF. I have 3 pairs that see daily use (Briosos, Copper Tones and a build from 2003 that doesn't even have a name) and another pair in my basement workshop that gets used when I'm woodworking.

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
    That leaves what at home? Danish Delight, Sonatello,, Cantilena, and the Esoteric project?

Wolf

Comment

Hi Paul, any chance of stopping by to look and listen to your creations? I am in West Jefferson

Comment

I replied to your similar post in my thread on PETT linking to this ad. Send me a private message with your email address included and we can arrange a date and time for a visit.
        Thanks,
        Paul

Originally posted by PI10 View Post
        Hi Paul, any chance of stopping by to look and listen to your creations? I am in West Jefferson

Comment

The Marcato speakers have been sold.
          Paul

Comment

I was going over the asking price calculations for these speakers and determined that what I listed for the RS duets was higher than it should have been, so I reduced it to $450.
            Paul

Comment

Bump

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

The Cavatinas and RS duets have been sold.
                  Paul

Comment

woot you have sold quite a few ... does that mean another high end 3 ways is coming?

Comment

The last 2 pairs of speakers were sold today. Thanks everyone.
                      Paul

Comment

Working...
                      X