Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts!

Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project.
We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well!

Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans.

We hope to see you this summer!

Vivian and Jill
2 of 2 < >

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

FS: poly caps, solid and air core inductors various sizes (Dallas, TX)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: poly caps, solid and air core inductors various sizes (Dallas, TX)

I have various sizes of crossover components for sale. Most are new but some have been tested on various projects. I will list them at around 50% off retails but I will give more discount when you buy more than 1 pair. I will ship at your expense if you buy more than $10 worth of stuff. Local pick up in Dallas, TX is more than welcome.

Solen Poly caps
    80uf: $25/pair - 1 pair left
    45uf: $15/pair
    25uf: $12/pair
    15uf: $7/pair - 3 pairs
    3.3uf: $4/pair - 2 pairs

Bennic Poly caps
    12uf: $5/pair - SOLD
    10uf: $5/pair - 2 pairs left
    4.7uf: $4/pair - SOLD

Solid core inductors (I can unwind these inductors down to your specific mH value with WT3)
    8mh (Madisound 15g): $20/pair - 2 pairs
    4.5mh (Erse 18g): $10/pair
    3.6mh (Erse super Q 18g): $10/pair
    4mh (no name, look like dayton 18g): $6/pair - 2 pairs left

Air core inductors, 18g (I can unwind these inductors down to your specific mH value with WT3)
    3.3mh (dayton or MCM): SOLD
    1.25mh (dayton or MCM): SOLD
    .56mh ( dayton or MCM): SOLD
    .22mh (dayton or MCM): SOLD

I have few other odd and end items likes high value NPE caps, resistors for free with your purchase.
    Last edited by DannyT; 10-17-2018, 08:20 PM.

more pictures

Comment

Do you have anything for the Klipsch heresy1 Or the kg4 speaker crossovers? Or even the Klipsch KI-102 speakers? I will try to find the crossover info the the kg4 and KI-102 speakers Thanks

Comment

I don't know the crossover components for those speakers. If you find out, I will check my parts bin to see if I have it.

Comment

Here’s a pic of the kg4 crossover sheet

Comment

3uf: I have these.
            8uf: I have 4.7 and 3.3 that you can run in parallel.
            0.5mh: I have 0.56mh, close enough to use.
            1mh: I have 1.25mh inductors that you can unwind some to bring down the value. IIRC, I used WT3 to unwind and measure custom inductor value.
            33uf: I don't have these.

If you want to buy from me, I will put together a package deal for you.

Comment

Work me up a price to do two sets of crossovers. I would not know how to check it after I would unwind the wire for the proper measurement Unless you could do that for me. And if you could send a pic of the parts I’m a Visualization type person lol Thanks

Comment

One more item. I would like to make a passive low pass for some of my subs. Cutoff at 100hz or 120 I would need two at 120 and one at 100 All at 8ohms

Comment

Here’s the sheet on the KI-102 crossover

Comment

I checked my old laptop and I should be able to unwind inductors and measured the correct mH for these speakers. I have all the components for both pair of speakers except the 33uF caps, RDE 070 and RXE 075 looks like some kind of resistors but I don't know the ohms value.
                    Components for the KG4 pair: $25
                    Components for the KI-102 pair: $20
                    I will ship them for free if you buy both. If you need terminal posts or cups, I can throw them in the box for you.
                    Let me gather them together then post pictures in few minutes.

Comment

KG4 pair, I will unwind the 3.3mH down to 1mH

Comment

KI-102 pair, I will unwind the bobbin core inductors down to 0.3mH.

Comment

So all of it for 45 plus shipping?

Comment

On the KI-102 I would need them for four speakers and the kg4 just two speakers I’ll have to check and see if the crossovers are on the input cups and if they are I would need new ones. 6 of them

Comment

Since you need 2 pairs of KI-102, I need to shuffle a little. The KG4 pair will keep the same but the KI-102 will be in this picture. I just unwind 1 of the inductor to 1.25mH but will do the rest when we have a deal.
                              I only have 4 1uF and that is only enough for 1 pair, you will need another pair of 2uF.
                              The 10uF in the woofers circuit for this 2 pairs is different but that is all I have left. You can use as is or buy another pair to match them.
                              I will do $60 shipping included for all 3 pairs.

Comment

Working...
                              X