Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: poly caps, solid and air core inductors various sizes (Dallas, TX)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: poly caps, solid and air core inductors various sizes (Dallas, TX)

I have various sizes of crossover components for sale. Most are new but some have been tested on various projects. I will list them at around 50% off retails but I will give more discount when you buy more than 1 pair. I will ship at your expense if you buy more than $20 worth of stuff. Local pick up in Dallas, TX is more than welcome.

Solen Poly caps
    80uf: $27/pair - 2 pairs
    45uf: $16/pair
    25uf: $12/pair
    15uf: $7/pair - 3 pairs
    3.3uf: $4/pair - 2 pairs

Bennic Poly caps
    12uf: $5/pair - SOLD
    10uf: $5/pair - 2 pairs left
    4.7uf: $4/pair - SOLD

Solid core inductors (I can unwind these inductors down to your specific mH value with WT3)
    8mh (Madisound 15g): $25/pair - 2 pairs
    4.5mh (Erse 18g): $12/pair
    3.6mh (Erse super Q 18g): $12/pair
    4mh (no name, look like dayton 18g): $8/pair - 2 pairs left

Air core inductors, 18g (I can unwind these inductors down to your specific mH value with WT3)
    3.3mh (dayton or MCM): SOLD
    1.25mh (dayton or MCM): SOLD
    .56mh ( dayton or MCM): SOLD
    .22mh (dayton or MCM): SOLD

I have few other odd and end items likes high value NPE caps, resistors, terminal cups, terminal posts for free with your purchase.
    Last edited by DannyT; 09-12-2018, 08:35 PM.

more pictures

Comment

Do you have anything for the Klipsch heresy1 Or the kg4 speaker crossovers? Or even the Klipsch KI-102 speakers? I will try to find the crossover info the the kg4 and KI-102 speakers Thanks

Comment

I don't know the crossover components for those speakers. If you find out, I will check my parts bin to see if I have it.

Comment

Here’s a pic of the kg4 crossover sheet

Comment

3uf: I have these.
            8uf: I have 4.7 and 3.3 that you can run in parallel.
            0.5mh: I have 0.56mh, close enough to use.
            1mh: I have 1.25mh inductors that you can unwind some to bring down the value. IIRC, I used WT3 to unwind and measure custom inductor value.
            33uf: I don't have these.

If you want to buy from me, I will put together a package deal for you.

Comment

Work me up a price to do two sets of crossovers. I would not know how to check it after I would unwind the wire for the proper measurement Unless you could do that for me. And if you could send a pic of the parts I’m a Visualization type person lol Thanks

Comment

One more item. I would like to make a passive low pass for some of my subs. Cutoff at 100hz or 120 I would need two at 120 and one at 100 All at 8ohms

Comment

Here’s the sheet on the KI-102 crossover

Comment

I checked my old laptop and I should be able to unwind inductors and measured the correct mH for these speakers. I have all the components for both pair of speakers except the 33uF caps, RDE 070 and RXE 075 looks like some kind of resistors but I don't know the ohms value.
                    Components for the KG4 pair: $25
                    Components for the KI-102 pair: $20
                    I will ship them for free if you buy both. If you need terminal posts or cups, I can throw them in the box for you.
                    Let me gather them together then post pictures in few minutes.

Comment

KG4 pair, I will unwind the 3.3mH down to 1mH

Comment

KI-102 pair, I will unwind the bobbin core inductors down to 0.3mH.

Comment

So all of it for 45 plus shipping?

Comment

On the KI-102 I would need them for four speakers and the kg4 just two speakers I’ll have to check and see if the crossovers are on the input cups and if they are I would need new ones. 6 of them

Comment

Since you need 2 pairs of KI-102, I need to shuffle a little. The KG4 pair will keep the same but the KI-102 will be in this picture. I just unwind 1 of the inductor to 1.25mH but will do the rest when we have a deal.
                              I only have 4 1uF and that is only enough for 1 pair, you will need another pair of 2uF.
                              The 10uF in the woofers circuit for this 2 pairs is different but that is all I have left. You can use as is or buy another pair to match them.
                              I will do $60 shipping included for all 3 pairs.

Comment

Working...
                              X