Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: poly caps, solid and air core inductors various sizes (Dallas, TX)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found a bag of resistors so if you figure out the ohms value of RDE 070 and RXE 075 then I can throw them in if I have those resistors.
    On the binding posts and cups, I only found 3 of each so I can give you 2 pairs. Let me know.

Comment

The RXE/RDE I believe are some sort of protection device, and likely not true resistors.
      My guess is they might be light bulbs.

Later,
      Wolf
      "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
      "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
      "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
      "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
      http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
      http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

I’m going to pull one apart this weekend and take pics and see what’s inside

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
          The RXE/RDE I believe are some sort of protection device, and likely not true resistors.
          My guess is they might be light bulbs.

Later,
          Wolf
          Thanks Wolf for your insights. The circuit symbol does indeed looked weird. I googled but could not find anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by carlthess40 View Post
            I’m going to pull one apart this weekend and take pics and see what’s inside
            That would be the best.

Comment

The RXE is a re-setable fuse. If you Google RXE0750 it will provide results for Digikey and Mouser. Not sure on the RDE...

Comment

Originally posted by davidroberts View Post
                The RXE is a re-setable fuse. If you Google RXE0750 it will provide results for Digikey and Mouser. Not sure on the RDE...
                I believe your right about it From what I found on PE website is this polyswitch speaker protector is an automatic resetting circuit breaker that protects against excessive current, voltage, and temperature by interrupting the flow of current.

Comment

Danny, I got my parts today, very fast, and well packaged.

These were a sweet deal as the parts were NEW with no solder marks. The resistors are some that I can actually use.

Thank you!
                  John H

Synergy Horn, SLS-85, BMR-3L, Mini-TL, BR-2, Titan OB, B452, Udique, Vultus, Latus1, Seriatim, Aperivox,Pencil Tower

Comment

Thanks John, I hope you can get some good uses out of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X