Kairos kit with subwoofers FS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kairos kit with subwoofers FS

I have a pair of Kairos compete but don't want to ship the boxes. These are the kit designed by Jeff Bagby and sold through Meniscus. My original plan was to either rebuild the boxes to my standard or move to the Ara design which uses the same drivers. But I have too many projects lined up and need to make room. So I have the invoices totaling $1400. Will let them go for $950. I will not ship the boxes. For $950 you can pick them up complete or I will ship the parts (at buyers expense).

Also for sale projects from my site www.helarc.com:

P11 (the best speaker I have ever made and really nice) for $700
    P7, also really nice and built to sit atop ACI titan subs. $250 for the tops, $450 with the subs and an amp for the subs. So this is a 2.2 system.
    P12, nice bookshelf. $250.

Again, I really don't want to ship anything but the parts. I am in Northern Va/DC area.
    peterjaysmith99 at gmail dot com
    thanks!
    My speaker site: www.helarc.com

This is the kairos 3 way kit correct?

Comment

yes. The speakers sit on top of the bass units.

Comment

Kairos and the woofer system seem to have several options. Can you provide more details on what is included? Are the cross overs assembled?

Comment

Also do you have pictures of what you built, dc is a bit far but maybe worth it to save on shipping.

Comment

Hi PJay. It wouldn't let me send you a private message for some reason, but I am in DC and might be interested. I would love to see a picture of the boxes given that I am in town. Best,

Nick

Comment

Me email is peterjaysmith99
              at
              gmail
              dot com

Kiaros are off to the left, I will get some pics later today. I bought some Orions and really need to make room. Thanks!

Comment

Towers and subs are sold. Still have the pyramids an Kairos. Thanks!

Comment

Those towers sounded fantastic!!!! Goodluck with the sale. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

pics
                    Attached Files

Comment

Were these the same Kairos Woodart built?

Comment

yes. I intended to do something with them but I just don't have the time. Knocked a hundred off to move them.

Comment

I will split them, the kairos for $600 without the subs.

Comment

Working...
                          X