Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE stuffs for local pick up in Plano, TX: 100 buyout tweeters, huge subwoofer box.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE stuffs for local pick up in Plano, TX: 100 buyout tweeters, huge subwoofer box.

For local pick up only, will go to first reply to this post.
    1. 100 buyout tweeters that I got from PE a while ago (GONE)
    2. Huge subwoofer box for 12" sub, 1.5" thick construction with mdf and flywood, dimension 29"x27"x20" and weight around 130lbs.
    3. I also have some mdf and flywood that has been cut down to various sizes, can be use for small bookshelf project.
    Last edited by DannyT; 09-12-2018, 09:22 PM.

Fellow plano resident here ... Sent you a PM.

Comment

Sure you would not ship? Just drop off at FedExDropOff with my account number

Comment

Since no one locally speak for it yet, I guess I can ship if it is not too much inconvenient.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyT View Post
          Since no one locally speak for it yet, I guess I can ship if it is not too much inconvenient.
          Dannt. Can you email me so maybe we can work something out with shipping I think you already did but I’ve lost most of my emails yesterday [email protected]

Comment

Dannt. I just got your box in Thank you so much for these tweeters If you need any drivers or audio parts please just ask. I’m more then happy to return the favor Now I need to find someone who can do some 3d prints for a faceplate for them If I do would you want some? They will be one me , of course. Lol

Comment

No problem Carl. I hope you find some good use for those tweeters. I gave away 100 awhile ago so those are the rest of them. I have more than enough speakers to play with at this moment so I am good, but thanks for the offer

Comment

Working...
              X