WTB ONE 100 ohm resistor.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB ONE 100 ohm resistor.

Long story, but just ruined my last 100 ohm, I could find. Now not wanting to pay huge shipping for one tiny resistor, but sorta need one before I make a "Big" order with free shipping in a few weeks.
    Anyone have just ONE 100 ohm 1/2 watt or similar...will pay shipping and cost.

I've got a 10 watt 100 ohm sand cast if you want it.
    John H

Synergy Horn, SLS-85, BMR-3L, Mini-TL, BR-2, Titan OB, B452, Udique, Vultus, Latus1, Seriatim, Aperivox,Pencil Tower

Comment

Originally posted by jhollander View Post
      I've got a 10 watt 100 ohm sand cast if you want it.
      how much do you want for it shipped?

my zip is 15005

Comment

sent you a PM
        John H

Synergy Horn, SLS-85, BMR-3L, Mini-TL, BR-2, Titan OB, B452, Udique, Vultus, Latus1, Seriatim, Aperivox,Pencil Tower

Comment

If you’re still in need of on and only need a 1/2 watt I have 1/2, 1, and 2 watt 1% metal film. I can probably fit it into an envelope with a stamp. If we can do that then you won’t be out anything as I’ll just cover the stamp and resistor. Or I could send it first class and that would only be around $2.60. Let me know.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by saabracer23 View Post
            If you’re still in need of on and only need a 1/2 watt I have 1/2, 1, and 2 watt 1% metal film. I can probably fit it into an envelope with a stamp. If we can do that then you won’t be out anything as I’ll just cover the stamp and resistor. Or I could send it first class and that would only be around $2.60. Let me know.

Dan
            Oh hey thanks for the offer, but John above, was generous enough to offer also!!

If for any odd reason something goes wrong, will take up your generous offer...Thanks again!

Comment

Kevin take the free one, the sandcast are huge in comparison
              John H

Comment

In the mail.

Thanks,
                Dan

Comment

Originally posted by saabracer23 View Post
                  In the mail.

Thanks,
                  Dan
                  Hey Dan, thanks a lot!!

Comment

No worries!