Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/Trade: Looking to sell or trade drivers and amp, most are NIB old stock.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/Trade: Looking to sell or trade drivers and amp, most are NIB old stock.

I'm looking to sell a number of drivers in order to purchase other drivers and an amp. What I am looking to trade for is a couple pair of Seas 22TAF/G tweeters and a Dayton SA1000 rack amplifier.
    All prices include shipping to the lower 48 states. If someone can help me figure out my issue with my dats I can measure T/S parameters for the unknowns. Most of what I have is new old stock, still in boxes.
    Revel mids, these are similar to the ones used in the Permorma series (530). I have 2 pair and I'm asking $30 a pair. They are NOS.I believe they are Kevlar.
    Hivi RT2H-A, I have one pair and I'm asking $160 NIB
    Hivi RT2, 1 Pair NIB asking $100 (going off what others have asked on the net, not sure how these compare to the Daytons)
    Audax AM210Z2 Aerogels I have 3 available. Asking $75 each.
    Audax AM210G0 I have 5 available, NIB asking $50 each
    Following posts will contain more drivers.
    Dan

Next up are the Audax HM130Z0 Aerogel, NIB, its a 5-1/4" driver. I have two pair available and I'm asking $100 a pair

Next is a Nirvana Electronics Works class A amplifier. The company is now defunct, but they info I could find is this. Its based on the Nelson Pass Aleph J design, built by Cary audio for N.E.W. and I guess its basically a clone of one of the Monarchy amplifiers (SM-70). The model number is not on the amp, but I am certain it is the A20.1, it's rated at either 22 or 25 watts at 8 ohms and is bridgeable. It made a clean 30 watts on my scope before there were any signs of clipping, measured at 20, 2,000, and 20,000 hz. I really like this amp and I'm having a hard time letting it go, but there are other things I'd rather have. I'm asking $315, pretty low entry fee for a Pass design. It's perfect for these cold weather months, as it can heat a room.

Soundstream Exact midwoofers from the Exact 5.3 set. These are new. Asking $50 for the pair. I came up with that price seeing that someone had sold the mids and tweeters with no crossover for $100, so half that for half the drivers. SOLD

8" woofers pulled from a pretty impressive Klipsch subwoofer. They are 6 ohm drivers $50 for the pair. Killer sub driver for $25 shipped to your door.

Dan
    Last edited by saabracer23; 11-02-2018, 11:47 AM.

Comment

I have a single Seas MP14RCY mid driver. Its NOS, asking $25.

Acoustic Research 6 ohm tweeters. These were sold through PE and their item number is 279-205 if you want to find specs on them. They were being sold at $30 a pair, mine are still new asking $20 a pair, 2 pair available.

A single Tang Band W6-789S, NOS, asking $30

Pair of the buyout passive radiators that I believe are used in that sub build that Tom likes. Part number 299-018, asking $25 for the pair, they are NOS.

Audax HP210Z2 8" woofers, I believe they are Aerogel as the cones are the same as the ones that I know are Aerogel. These are NOS and I have 2 pair available. Asking $80 a pair

Audax HP100Z0 4" mids, I believe these are Aerogel. These along with the 8" woofers directly above would make a killer tower paired to the right tweeter. These are NOS, I have 3 asking $40 for a pair, if you want the single for a spare (as they're rare) or a center build I can throw it into the box for an additional $15.

MCM 55-1870 Aluminum cone drivers. These were pretty popular drivers back in the day. I have 4, they're all NOS, but one has dent. I'm asking $35 for all four drivers.

Dan

Comment

Aura NS3-194-SE, all NOS, great small form factor full range. I have 3 and I'm asking $25 for all 3.

AC (or ACI I think) DV12 subwoofers. I have two with treated paper cones and two with untreated paper cones. Decent woofers with 10.5mm one way xmax. Asking $110 for each pair of 12s. I've had them stored on their sides to prevent suspension sag. NOS

Seas 27TDFC H1189-06 tweeters. These have truncated mounting flanges, I have two pair available, asking $75 a pair.

A single Hivi D8.8 8" woofer with 4" vc. This driver was mounted and tested, but not actually used in a build. Asking $100

Visaton TIW250XS 10" subwoofers, these look to be very nice long stroke drivers. From what I could find these sell for nearly $200 each plus shipping. They are new in box, asking $300 for the pair.

Celestion TE-AS-530-8 5" neo mids. These are the same mids used in some of the DIYsoundgroup designs. I am selling them in sets of 4 for $30 each set. I have 7 sets of 4 available. NOS

Eton 5-880/25 Hex, I have one pair available (for the moment, maybe more later) NIB, very nice driver with honeycomb cone. Asking $150 for the pair SOLD pending payment.

That's it for now, I'll continue looking and see if there is anything else I'd like to part with.

Dan
        Last edited by saabracer23; 11-03-2018, 02:28 PM.

Comment

You have a PM Thanks

Comment

You have a PM from me as well

Comment

Soundstream exact woofers are sold
              6 Celestion new mids and the 6-1/2” passives sold pending payment.

Dan

Comment

6-1/2” passives are now sold.

Dan

Comment

You said trades? What kind of trades on the amps?

Comment

You said trades? What kind of trades on the class A amp

Comment

I'm interested in the tdfc' s. Pm sent

Comment

I believe those you have labeled as RT2 might not be. Those look like PT2 gen 2 or 3. The Auras are NS3-194-8E, IIRC. Darn no 10" Aerogels.... Wish I could spring for those Visatons...
                        Wolf
                        "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
                        "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
                        "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
                        "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
                        http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
                        http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
                          I believe those you have labeled as RT2 might not be. Those look like PT2 gen 2 or 3. The Auras are NS3-194-8E, IIRC. Darn no 10" Aerogels.... Wish I could spring for those Visatons...
                          Wolf
                          Hey Ben, So the boxes say RT2, but when I enter the PE part number it comes up not found so I don't know.

You are right on the Auras, thanks! The printing looked like an S, but it is an 8.

Are you referring to these 10" Aerogels?

I have 4 left, they may end up here, not sure yet. They seem to be somewhat special and planned to use them in a tmww, but the cabinet may need to be huge and that plan may never pan out.

Dan

Comment

I recall the RT2 being more of an oval faceplate, and they had the bars above the membrane like the current RT2C-A. Do they have a Yindi sticker on the magnet? I just don't recall that faceplate being in anything but the revised PT2-B or PT2-C.

I responded to your PM...
                            Wolf
                            "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:

Comment

Okay- I found the model I was thinking of- the RT2E-A. I still don't recall the other face being on a HiVi branded unit.
                              Later,
                              Wolf

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:

Comment

Working...
                              X