Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 2 x JBL W15GTI MKII. Shipped or Pickup in Los Angeles.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex2507 View Post

The short list of 'why not' is that I am just now getting back to work after a knee replacement last summer (financial reasons) and of course being a condo dweller whose neighbors don't need the 16 Hz @ 93 db. That's the adult in me speaking up but the child in me pouts perpetually. Good thing you live on the other coast and the shipping expense is something else I can count up as money to be spent responsibly. I actually just had a conversation with the g/f where she was saying to buy the subs and I had to be the grown up: not my favorite role.
    Adults have no fun, my friend. Listen to the wise and powerful g/f.

I have a REALLY good discount with FedEx, shipping will be very inexpensive. ;)

Good luck going back to work. Sorry to hear about the knee. How was the recovery?

Comment

[QUOTE=monkish54;n1400941]

I have a REALLY good discount with FedEx, shipping will be very inexpensive. ;)
      Then it won't cost you much to ship those out to me in about a month. That's about how long it'll take me to squirrel away the $650.

Sorry to hear about the knee. How was the recovery?
      Like giving birth ... but more painful ... for months on end.

Comment

[QUOTE=Alex2507;n1401027]
        Originally posted by monkish54 View Post

Then it won't cost you much to ship those out to me in about a month. That's about how long it'll take me to squirrel away the $650.

Like giving birth ... but more painful ... for months on end.
        That sounds like a plan to me. Are we still friends on that one book with all the faces?

That sounds like a great experience. Has the pain subsided?

Comment

[QUOTE=monkish54;n1401069]
          Originally posted by Alex2507 View Post

That sounds like a plan to me. Are we still friends on that one book with all the faces?

That sounds like a great experience. Has the pain subsided?
          All that post surgical stuff is behind me. I got off of FB because I found myself spending time there instead of doing the physical therapy exercises.

With any luck you'll find a local buyer in the meantime but if not, I'm in for another DIY subwoofer build.

On second thought, I hope the drivers are still around in a month 'cause, you know ... bass.

Comment

Sorry to mess up the plan. I had to have both of these. Looking forward to seeing the big boxes on my doorstep!

Comment

SOLD.

Alex2507, PM me so we can talk!

Comment

Mine!

Comment

Working...
                X