Raw MDF Kairos cabinets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raw MDF Kairos cabinets

All glued up and sanded to 220, no port cutout (can be added) and no terminal cutout (can PROBABLY add the plans terminal plate). With all the other Kairos cabinets I've cut, those are the two things that 95% of the time people want different so I haven't done them.

Will post pics if there ins interest.
    $450 shipped to 48
    Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

These still available?

Comment

Hahahah, yes they are still available. I actually today just moved them to the back of the shed until I wrap up some other projects and even consider doing something with them. Was gonna prime them but I don't want to turn the shed into a paint booth at this point in time.

Let me know if you have any questions or anything.

Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

Comment

Working...
      X