Announcement

Collapse

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

FS: Tritrx Tall boy speakers raw and Dayton 1200 subwoofer, NJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Tritrx Tall boy speakers raw and Dayton 1200 subwoofer, NJ

I built a set of tritrix tall boys about 2 years ago but never finished them. I have no more room for them as we moved and I need to get rid of them. If I don’t sell I am going to be just tossing the cabinets and keeping the components but put decent amount of work in them and would hate to do that. Make an offer. Also have a Dayton 1200 powered subwoofer that was barely used as I bought it right before we moved and now in a townhouse and can’t have any Bass. $50.

Will take some pics in a bit.

Local sale only.
    [email protected]

Would you ship any of the items ?

Comment

I would not be interested and shipping the tall boys .That would cost a fortune but possibly could look into the subwoofer.

Comment

I’m more into the sub anyway. I can build the box so maybe just the driver and amp

Comment

If you are serious and provide me with an address I'd look up the cost of shipping and we could go from there. I have all of the original packaging for the sub so could get it right back together.

Comment

what county in N.J. I am interested if close to 08087

Comment

I'm in Monmouth county 07730. You are probably little over an hour from me.

Comment

Are you selling all for $50, I will take them the week between X-mas and NY if you still have them. Happy holidays Mike

Comment

The subwoofer is $50. I'd let the tritrix go for $50 to a good home though.

Comment

Can you email me some photos of what you have left [email protected] See if we can work something out Thanks You’re only limited by your knowledge and persistence to expand your knowledge and to achieve what you want in getting the satisfaction that you made it

Comment

Working...
                    X