Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Dayton Audio RS125-8

Found!
    Last edited by dkalsi; 01-28-2019, 01:42 PM.

I think I have a pair, how much total, what is shipping zip code?
    Should be new in box.

Comment

Still looking....
      Last edited by dkalsi; 01-15-2019, 10:04 AM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I have a pair or two - let me check tonight and I will let you know. what Zip to figure shipping?
        Paul

The "SB's" build page
        http://techtalk.parts-express.com/sh...-4-(pic-heavy)

Comment

20817 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I do have one pair, but they are they shielded version. They both measure 6.5r with a DMM. Not sure if you want the shielded version. I also have 2-3 pairs of the 4R version if that would fit your needs better. I made a RS125-4 and ND20FA-6 bookshelf for PE DIY show in 2016 then gave to my brother. Would guess 6 pounds to ship from 48374.
            Last edited by bullittstang; 01-17-2019, 11:30 AM.
            Paul

The "SB's" build page
            http://techtalk.parts-express.com/sh...-4-(pic-heavy)

Comment

Thanks, Paul. Unfortunately - the specs on the RS125S are substantially different than RS125 - and I won't be able to make them work :-(.

Comment

bump

Comment

Zip is 20817 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by teleworm1337
                    I'm pretty sure I have a pair or two - let me check tonight and I will let you know. what Zip to figure shipping? https://get-shareit.com
                    I understand you're sheep and I can appreciate that because I'm sheep two, but why don't you mention (in your first post would be nice) that you want them for $40 shipped?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy154 View Post

I understand you're sheep and I can appreciate that because I'm sheep two, but why don't you mention (in your first post would be nice) that you want them for $40 shipped?
                      Thanks Jimmy :-) Yes, ideally, I would like to buy them around $40. I'm not necessarily looking for brand new in-box / never touched / etc.

Since I'm new to speaker building, I'm just looking for these drivers to experiment with so I don't mind them being used at all.

I completely understand that most would be reluctant to let go new drivers for less than $50. For me, I order frequently enough for parts express to get to $40, and then add these drivers for another $60 to get free shipping.

I really don't mean to nickle and dime - I just sometimes struggle internally between buying used or or buying new :-).

Apologies if our last interaction frustrated you :-).
                      Last edited by dkalsi; 01-28-2019, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X