Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts!

Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project.
We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well!

Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans.

We hope to see you this summer!

Vivian and Jill
2 of 2 < >

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

WTB: Dayton Audio RS125-8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Dayton Audio RS125-8

Found!
    Last edited by dkalsi; 01-28-2019, 01:42 PM.

I think I have a pair, how much total, what is shipping zip code?
    Should be new in box.

Comment

Still looking....
      Last edited by dkalsi; 01-15-2019, 10:04 AM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I have a pair or two - let me check tonight and I will let you know. what Zip to figure shipping?
        Paul

The "SB's" build page
        http://techtalk.parts-express.com/sh...-4-(pic-heavy)

Comment

20817 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I do have one pair, but they are they shielded version. They both measure 6.5r with a DMM. Not sure if you want the shielded version. I also have 2-3 pairs of the 4R version if that would fit your needs better. I made a RS125-4 and ND20FA-6 bookshelf for PE DIY show in 2016 then gave to my brother. Would guess 6 pounds to ship from 48374.
            Last edited by bullittstang; 01-17-2019, 11:30 AM.
            Paul

The "SB's" build page
            http://techtalk.parts-express.com/sh...-4-(pic-heavy)

Comment

Thanks, Paul. Unfortunately - the specs on the RS125S are substantially different than RS125 - and I won't be able to make them work :-(.

Comment

bump

Comment

Zip is 20817 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by teleworm1337
                    I'm pretty sure I have a pair or two - let me check tonight and I will let you know. what Zip to figure shipping? https://get-shareit.com
                    I understand you're sheep and I can appreciate that because I'm sheep two, but why don't you mention (in your first post would be nice) that you want them for $40 shipped?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy154 View Post

I understand you're sheep and I can appreciate that because I'm sheep two, but why don't you mention (in your first post would be nice) that you want them for $40 shipped?
                      Thanks Jimmy :-) Yes, ideally, I would like to buy them around $40. I'm not necessarily looking for brand new in-box / never touched / etc.

Since I'm new to speaker building, I'm just looking for these drivers to experiment with so I don't mind them being used at all.

I completely understand that most would be reluctant to let go new drivers for less than $50. For me, I order frequently enough for parts express to get to $40, and then add these drivers for another $60 to get free shipping.

I really don't mean to nickle and dime - I just sometimes struggle internally between buying used or or buying new :-).

Apologies if our last interaction frustrated you :-).
                      Last edited by dkalsi; 01-28-2019, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X