Khanspires, Dayton RS Center, MarkK RS22528A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khanspires, Dayton RS Center, MarkK RS22528A

Selling my 5.0. I've loved them (still love them) but have the itch to try something new for the HT. Gonna pull the screen forward, go AT screen and see if I enjoy the sound of pro audio more for my HT.

The full builds are on the site. I'll link them shortly. They are still raw mdf :p except for the MarkK's which have been coated in resin. I had every intent of doing finish work but that was well before an HT was even a glimmer in my eye.

I can take current pics but they look exactly like build pics show at the end.

$1500 for all and must be picked up in Hampton, VA.

I also will have the two enclosures for my 18" drivers for sale, if I remember they are approx 2.25 cu ft each. $150 for them picked up.

:sad:
    Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

They are the best sounding of the group for sure.
    Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

Comment

Damn! - Just went back through some of your builds ---- you do some crazy work!

Talk about building with bracing to the MAX!

Comment

Hahaha yeah bruh. I thought they’d be my last build for a long time.... 8-9yrs I guess was a long time lol.

Time to do it all over again

Comment

That systems looks like it will be tough to beat. You can do something "different" - but it certainly will be tough to top that.

Comment

It is definitely a beautiful system, tons of headroom in my room (17x14), clarity and very nice soundstage. I agree though... something different, not nevwssarily improvement....

Comment

Working...
            X