Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts!

Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project.
We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well!

Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans.

We hope to see you this summer!

Vivian and Jill
2 of 2 < >

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

FS: Parasound Halo Integrated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Parasound Halo Integrated

Parasound Halo Integrated - first edition. This is a 160wpc Integrated at 8 ohms. Includes a built in DAC. Asking $1549 plus shipping/PayPal from 49316. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CSS bought one of these to demo our speakers and we couldn't be happier with the flexibility and the power. This is a VERY fair price too. It's hard to find one of these used for less than $1700. Good luck with the sale Seth!

Dan

The Hurricanes
    The Baronettes
    Conneccentric
    UX3

Comment

Thanks Dan. It’s a good amplifier. I moved to a different (more expensive) unit with room correction Price drop to $1479. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

$1349 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
          X