Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts!

Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project.
We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well!

Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans.

We hope to see you this summer!

Vivian and Jill
2 of 2 < >

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

2x Dayton Audio 10" RSS265HF-4's, 1x 12" Morel UW-1258,H 1x Dayton SPA-500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2x Dayton Audio 10" RSS265HF-4's, 1x 12" Morel UW-1258,H 1x Dayton SPA-500

Hi folks,

I'm moving in a different direction that I had anticipated based on being given the green light to pursue a pretty insane build – Troels Gravesen's Illuminator 5's. As a result, I have some components that were either not used or limited use that I'm ready to sell this week. Here's the break down:

Dayton Audio 10" Subwoofer, RSS265HF-4 (PE Cost: $140)
    • 2x Subwoofers – $200 shipped for the pair
    • 1x BNIB – $115 shipped
    • 1x Light Use, fantastic condition – $100 shipped
    • Build Plans from @Wogg

Morel Ultimate UW 1258 12" Subwoofer (PE Cost: $495)

Dayton Audio SPA500 500W Subwoofer Plate Amplifier (PE Cost: $300)
    • 1x Light use, never screwed in to a cabinet
    • $250 shipped

Details: Will be shipped via cheapest method to CONUS, US sales only – HI/AK extra for shipping, I accept Apple Pay Cash, Venmo, Square Cash, and PayPal (will split fee with you or gift).

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Russ

Bump... I worked on the plans with Russ for these woofers, it'd be cool if someone ran with them
    Electronics engineer, woofer enthusiast, and musician.
    Wogg Music
    Published projects: PPA100 Bass Guitar Amp, ISO El-Cheapo Sub, Indy 8 2.1 powered sub, MicroSat

Comment

Accepting offers. Have the boxes nearly complete (one is complete in MDF), happy to add them in.

Comment

Still available?

Comment

Still available

Comment

Working...
          X