Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts!

Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project.
We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well!

Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans.

We hope to see you this summer!

Vivian and Jill
2 of 2 < >

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

JBL 4638 pair, $500 pickup in Mass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JBL 4638 pair, $500 pickup in Mass

Great condition, some minor scratching on the bottom of one cab. They've only seen a few months of use, and were new before that. Perfect for a large scale HT or if you're just serious about your bass. The 2035H drivers have shorting sleeves, which make them very well behaved indeed. These are dual 15" cabs for bass only. I just need my space, I have too many speakers and not enough room to play with them!

Photo added

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

I am cringing ....
          Sausage With Meat Sause, Please

Comment

Originally posted by Beau View Post
            I am cringing ....
            Crazy right? $125 per driver in as-new condition, for pro JBL 15s (the damn things have shorting sleeves!) with exceptionally clean cabinets included for good measure. Oh well, eventually someone will see the light.

Comment

Originally posted by badman View Post

Crazy right? $125 per driver in as-new condition, for pro JBL 15s (the damn things have shorting sleeves!) with exceptionally clean cabinets included for good measure. Oh well, eventually someone will see the light.
              Yes absolutely insane, and just goes to show you how much things have changed in the world of DIY audio.

Comment

Working...
              X