Announcement

Collapse

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

2x Eminence LAB 15 - Priced to sell, like new (never used)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2x Eminence LAB 15 - Priced to sell, like new (never used)

ALL SOLD - Thanks!

Offered for sale are (2) Eminence LAB 15 subwoofers. These will probably not be used in any projects in the next few years, so I am parting with them to free up space in my apartment. One of them was removed from the box for inspection and received a small scratch to the E-coating on the motor assembly bottom, as shown in the photos, so it is in "Almost Like New" condition. The other one was removed for inspection only and has no damage, so it is in Like New condition. Neither woofer has been mounted. Both woofers include the second cardboard gasket ring that is supplied to protect the front of the woofer in shipping.

I am setting the price firm at $100 for a single woofer, which together with approximately $55 estimated shipping per unit (possibly more to the pacific northwest, California, or the Southwest) puts them at just about half the normal retail price ($314 each normally). I would be happy to sell these individually if you only need one. If you buy or use LAB 15s, or are thinking about some statement-level subwoofers in sealed, vented, or folded horn/tapped horn configurations, don't pass these up - it's like getting 2-for-1 on the new retail woofers. Buyer is responsible for the full shipping amount over and above the price, and I will ship via UPS Ground.

For those that know these woofers, you know these are dynamite-sounding, high-power subwoofers that are efficient but also handle tremendous power over and above their rating. A pair of them are used in a horizontally-opposed configuration in one of the best known enthusiast-level home theater subwoofers. You'll want to pair each one with a high power channel of quality amplification, like a pro-sound amp or the SPA1200DSP (which is finally(!) back in stock).

Paypal only. Residential addresses only. Will ship upon payment. Non-DOA warranty only (30 days from shipment date).

Photo details:

The first woofer, in Almost-Like-New condition
    Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	59.7 KB ID:	1404874Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	62.5 KB ID:	1404875Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	84.6 KB ID:	1404876

The second woofer, in Like-New condition
    Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	63.4 KB ID:	1404877Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	61.1 KB ID:	1404878

Thanks for reading!
    Woofer 1 - Top Woofer 1 - Bottom Woofer 1 - Scratch on Pole Plate
    Last edited by Rory Buszka; 03-18-2019, 12:04 PM.
    Technology in the service of art, for the life of the music.

Which enthusiast-level home theater subwoofer?

Comment

Where are you located? Some might be interested for pickup since shipping is so substantial a contributor to overall price.

Comment

I'm located in southeastern MI, near Detroit.

Comment

I am interested. Toledo is about 2 1/2 hours from me. Would you be willing to drive down?

Regards,

Randy

Comment

Originally posted by rklein View Post
            I am interested. Toledo is about 2 1/2 hours from me. Would you be willing to drive down?

Regards,

Randy
            If I drive down, I will need to add $25 to the sale price for each speaker to account for my time and fuel expenditure. I am not typically in the business of delivering goods.

Comment

I'll take them. Ship to 34997. Send me the paypal invoice to [email protected] and I will send money today.

Comment

Originally posted by musiclear View Post
                I'll take them. Ship to 34997. Send me the paypal invoice to [email protected] and I will send money today.
                Hello Musiclear,

I sent a PM in response, looking for more info. Thanks!

Comment

Still available.

Comment

I am interested in 1.
                    https://www.facebook.com/Mosaic-Audi...7373763888294/

Comment

One subwoofer still available.

Comment

All sold. Thanks for looking.

Comment

Working...
                        X