Announcement

Collapse

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

Thor and Odin speakers for sale or to part out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor and Odin speakers for sale or to part out

Pair of Thor speakers with Mahogany cabinets (my first veneering attempt) and one Odin in Madisound cabinet. All with revised crossovers.
    Looking to sell as working speakers (make me an offer) or willing to part out the drivers (make me an offer)
    One W18 has a replacement surround (SEAS were nice enough to send me 6 when I asked) that was installed by our best local speaker repair facility.
    Thoughts/offers/bright ideas please.
    Photos available on request and No I can't ship the Thors as they weigh about 100lbs each...

Location is Frisco TX
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NickT; 03-02-2019, 07:38 AM. Reason: Add location and fix typos

Originally posted by NickT View Post
    Thoughts/offers/bright ideas please.
    Comment

clicking on his name shows Frisco TX

Comment

PM incoming ....

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
          X