Announcement

Collapse

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

FS: Dayton Esoteric, RST, SB Acoustics MW19P-4, Peerless DA32 in Texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Dayton Esoteric, RST, SB Acoustics MW19P-4, Peerless DA32 in Texas

Hey guys,

Sorta going a different direction with my life and have some drivers that are not in use.

Dayton Esoteric ES180TiA x2 7" woofers- $100 each
    Peerless DA32TX00-08 tweeters x2- $100 for the pair
    SB Acoustics MW19P-4 in white pair 7.5" woofers- $150 each
    Dayton RST28A-4 tweeters pair- $40
    Dayton RST28F-4 tweeters pair- $40
    Klipsch THX Ultra2 12" woofer- $200

Update:
    NIB SB Acoustics SB29RDC tweeters x2- $35 each
    NIB SB Acoustics SB17NRXC35 6.5" woofers x4- $45 each
    Morel MDT-22 tweeters x2- $35 each
    Dayton DC50FA-8 dome midrange x2- $40 each
    Dayton DSP-408 processor with bluetooth- $160

I will add more drivers as I find them. There is some leeway in pricing. Buyer pays shipping and paypal fee unless otherwise agreed upon. I am more than happy to email pictures. The Esoteric, Peerless, SB Acoustics, RST's have all been mounted before. The Klipsch woofer is still new in the box. Would also consider unloading a 15" Legacy Audio woofer for the right offer. I also have a pair of Golden Tube Audio SE-40's on usaaudiomart for those who might be interested in them. Thanks for looking!

David
    Last edited by Rdmarsiii; 03-27-2019, 11:01 AM.

Updated quantity of the Esoteric woofers.

Comment

Working...
    X