FS: Pair of Dayton D250P-8 compression drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Pair of Dayton D250P-8 compression drivers

Pair of now discontinued Dayton D250P-8 compression drivers with mounting hardware. These have polyimide diaphragms. Dayton's version of a B&C DE250 like driver. I only used these for testing some CD horns. Decided not to use them in the project. Very light use and still have original boxes.

SOLD!!
    Last edited by walker112; 05-01-2019, 12:15 PM.

I’d like to get these drivers, could you email about them?
    carlthess@yahoo.com

Comment

Parts Express still has their page on these if you want to see some specs: https://www.parts-express.com/dayton...river--270-402

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

The drivers came in today. They look great, it will be a few weeks before I can test them Thanks for working with me on my time table for shipping and all You’re only limited by your knowledge and persistence to expand your knowledge and to achieve what you want in getting the satisfaction that you made it

Comment

These drivers are pretty heavy and feel like great drivers. Can’t wait to use them How did you use them? What kind of setup and what were they crossed over at? You’re only limited by your knowledge and persistence to expand your knowledge and to achieve what you want in getting the satisfaction that you made it

Comment

I used a nexia to cross them over as low as 1.5khz with a couple of different waveguides. A pyle PH612 and a P Audio PH-230 butt cheeks type. I used a pretty aggressive filter slope at the time. It wasn't ideal because of the thread to bolt adapter on the pyle. It measured well enough, but I ended up sticking with some ancient RCF compression drivers so I could build a three way.

If you want to cross them over passively, I probably wouldn't go down lower than 2kHz with a 2nd order with the horn of your choice before considering what the polar plots might look like.

Comment

Working...
              X