X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhollander
    started a topic Completed Speakers

Completed Speakers

I’m clearing out some excess speakers I have enjoyed over the last few years. I’m not covering parts cost for these but, rather they went to someone who likes to listen to music. Local pick up is preferred in St. Louis Missouri. There's no money in these for packing and shipping. I could bring them to Fort Wayne for InDIYana, or Ohio for MWAF. These are also listed locally.

SOLD Purple open baffle speakers. These have a unique open/ clear sound and low impact bass. $125 for the pair. If you can get over the looks, they sound wonderful in a medium sized room.SOLD

Maple stand mount speakers. Full range sound in a stand mount. $175 for the pair.

Brown short tower speakers. Best sounding speakers out of this group. They use a custom-made coax speaker. They are 33 inches tall and heavy. I would like to get $300 for these speakers.

SOLD Bass bins for a PA speaker system. This is not a sub-woofer. There is a passive high pass filter that rolls of the top end. Frequency response from 80 Hz to 40 Hz. $150 each or both for $200. SOLD
    Last edited by jhollander; 04-28-2019, 09:09 PM.

• jhollander
    replied
    Might want to check the size. It's deceiving how tall these speakers are. I had a friend who wanted to use them as desk top speakers until he saw how big they were.

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    This link basically tells all: http://projectgallery.parts-express....ojects/latus1/

TomZ

Leave a comment:

• kevintomb
    replied
    Originally posted by jhollander View Post

$175, Yes

Thanks Tom. Everything eventually moves on so I can build more...
    Can I ask what is the Driver complement, and approximate crossover frequencies please?

Leave a comment:

• jhollander
    replied
    Originally posted by kevintomb View Post

What are you asking for the Maple stand mounts?

Are they the ones with a ribbon tweeter in pics?
    $175, Yes

Originally posted by tomzarbo View Post
    Goodness John,

Only $175 for the Latus 1's?
    Someone is basically getting gifted with these at that price.

TomZ
    Thanks Tom. Everything eventually moves on so I can build more...

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    Goodness John,

Only $175 for the Latus 1's?
    Someone is basically getting gifted with these at that price.

TomZ

Leave a comment:

• kevintomb
    replied
    Originally posted by jhollander View Post
    I’m clearing out some excess speakers I have enjoyed over the last few years. I’m not covering parts cost for these but, rather they went to someone who likes to listen to music. Local pick up is preferred in St. Louis Missouri. There's no money in these for packing and shipping. I could bring them to Fort Wayne for InDIYana, or Ohio for MWAF. These are also listed locally.

SOLD Purple open baffle speakers. These have a unique open/ clear sound and low impact bass. $125 for the pair. If you can get over the looks, they sound wonderful in a medium sized room.SOLD

Maple stand mount speakers. Full range sound in a stand mount. $175 for the pair.

Brown short tower speakers. Best sounding speakers out of this group. They use a custom-made coax speaker. They are 33 inches tall and heavy. I would like to get $300 for these speakers.

SOLD Bass bins for a PA speaker system. This is not a sub-woofer. There is a passive high pass filter that rolls of the top end. Frequency response from 80 Hz to 40 Hz. $150 each or both for $200. SOLD
    What are you asking for the Maple stand mounts?

Are they the ones with a ribbon tweeter in pics?

Leave a comment:

• djg
    replied
    I thought you did great design team write ups and projects.

Leave a comment:

• jhollander
    replied
    The Mini TLs need to make a showing at MWAF some year. The BMR-3L still makes me smile when I play them so they are staying in the rotation. I have separation anxiety when I think about selling some of these, but I am running out of space.

Leave a comment:

• djg
    replied
    So how about those BMR-3Ls or the Mini-Tl? I could see buying those. Serious question.

Leave a comment:

• jhollander
    replied
    Waiting for this thread to reappear...

Leave a comment:

• jhollander
    replied
    The purple speakers are sold. Sound tops color? Anyway Scott S. you missed your opportunity. Melody said she would remind you in Iowa .

Leave a comment:

• kenrhodes
    replied
    Great looking speakers, I'm sure they sound amazing. I hope someone bites on these they are a great value.

Leave a comment:

• jhollander
    replied
    For the purple
    http://projectgallery.parts-express....ects/titan-ob/

For the maple, Latus1
    http://projectgallery.parts-express....ojects/latus1/

The short towers use a custom made coax which is a ND20FB inside the Dayton PK165 pro mid range. There's no write up on it as most people are not interested in driver surgery.

Leave a comment:

• dkalsi
    replied
    Are links available to any of the build threads? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X