Announcement

Collapse

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

InDIYana Stuff For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InDIYana Stuff For Sale

I'll be heading to InDIYana next week. I don't have much time for speaker building these days, so I'm selling a bunch of stuff at roughly half the street price. I have 25 drivers and 100 crossover components, including some large-value caps and coils. My goal is to make enough to buy a PS4 for my foster kids, so please consider picking something up from me. Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0419191439.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	848.7 KB
ID:	1410401
    Eric L.

willing to ship anything? If so, let me know whatcha got sans xo components
    Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

Comment

I'm not able to make it to Indy, but I have an unopened PS4 that I'd be willing to trade you for the lot.

PM me if interested.
      Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with Windows.

We are passionate about great sound at whatever level we can afford, so don't let the audio atheists reduce the experience to a set of numbers and squiggly lines. - jbruner

Comment

A couple people have asked about the inductors, so here's the values and quantities.

0.65mH, 2

8.0mH iron core, 4

5.0mH, 2

5.0mH iron core, 2

1.0mH, 4

0.7mH, 2

0.47mH, 2

0.5mH, 2

2.0mH, 3

1.0mH iron core, 2

0.13mH, 4

0.3mH, 4

1.5mH iron core, 2

So there's 35 coils in all. Some of them have been used several times, so the leads are kind of short. Once again, I'm going to try to sell these as a lot at InDIYana. Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0425191247.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	549.5 KB
ID:	1411277
        Eric L.

Comment

Where ya at, Eric? Let's talk coils!
          Don't listen to me - I have not sold any $150,000 speakers.

Comment

Thanks, Eric!
            Don't listen to me - I have not sold any $150,000 speakers.

Comment

Working...
            X