Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NUERA Class A SET integrated tube amp with upgrades . $400 NW Ohio or shipped + cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NUERA Class A SET integrated tube amp with upgrades . $400 NW Ohio or shipped + cost

Class A SET Nuera Tube Stereo Integrated Amplifier in excellent condition with upgraded Tubes ( Tung Sol power tubes from Tube Depot, NOS Made in USA USA Raytheon preamp tubes and Soviet 5AR4 tube ) and a Furutech IEC inlet upgrade . Original owner in non smoking home. Receipts from US authorized reseller and Tube Depot and Sonicraft for the Furutech IEC upgrade.
    $400
    Includes the Manual and shipping carton and the Chinese stock preamp and power tubes that came with the amp along with the power cable . Included is the original power cable.
    I purchased the amp new in 2010 from Parts Express in Dayton OH where they listed for $999 and it works and sounds great; with no issues whatsoever .
    Nuera was a company formed by audiophile engineers in 2001 .
    Downsizing is the reason for sale . Moving to a smaller home.
    The amp is VERY heavy and works best with speakers above 85 efficiency.
    I have around 400 transactions at eBay with 100% positive feedback and will provide my seller information upon request.
    Most of my seller transactions were selling off my vintage camera collection , electronics and musical instruments from an earlier downsizing .
    Local pickup or shipped for $ .
    38 pounds , 24 inches by 24 by 18 . Original carton with styrofoam standoffs packed inside original outer carton with styrofoam standoffs
    Last edited by kevinr; 04-21-2019, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X