• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomzarbo
    replied
    Originally posted by mga2009 View Post
    Hi,

How much for the Dayton 10" flat Passive Radiator?

Regards.
    PM Sent

Leave a comment:

• mga2009
    replied
    Hi,

How much for the Dayton 10" flat Passive Radiator?

Regards.

Leave a comment:

• robertclark
    replied
    Got it and have responded................................

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    Originally posted by robertclark View Post
    I'm interested in purchasing your RS180-4's. How about $70 + shipping for the pair to 61704? Couldn't send you a PM. They say you are at max quota... PM me please..........
    Robert, I think I sent you a PM.
    Let me know if you didn't get it.

TomZ

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied

Sold or spoken for:

180-8 Shielded
    SD175PR's
    RS75's
    RS180-4
    RS125P's

Thanks to all.
    TomZ

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    Originally posted by geofed View Post
    Nie ma za co! After you test it and it works, let me know. I'm interested in your DS175-PRs.
    I did get a PM so it did work!
    I'm sorry, the DS175PR's are spoken for.

TomZ

Leave a comment:

• geofed
    replied
    Nie ma za co! After you test it and it works, let me know. I'm interested in your DS175-PRs.

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    Originally posted by geofed View Post
    Hi Tom, Did you also look in "Sent Items" and "Trash"? Empty Sent Items first, then permanently delete Trash. Both of those items count against your total allotment.
    Hey, thanks for that! No I didn't empty the trash or even look in sent items. That should help.

Gracias!
    TomZ

Leave a comment:

• geofed
    replied
    Hi Tom, Did you also look in "Sent Items" and "Trash"? Empty Sent Items first, then permanently delete Trash. Both of those items count against your total allotment.

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    All inquiries responded to.
    I may be having PM trouble, I only have a few in there, but it appears it may still say it's full.
    TomZ

Leave a comment:

• davidB
    replied
    It's full again.
    I'm interested in the rs125ps &75s.
    thanks, David

maybe pm an email add?

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    Originally posted by robertclark View Post
    I'm interested in purchasing your RS180-4's. How about $70 + shipping for the pair to 61704? Couldn't send you a PM. They say you are at max quota... PM me please..........
    Robert,
    Sorry my PM was full, it's ready to go now.

I've responded to each inquiry I'm aware of.

Thanks for the interest.
    TomZ

Leave a comment:

• robertclark
    replied

Leave a comment:

• silverD
    replied
    PM sent.

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    started a topic Speakers, PR's, 2.1 Amp, Car Radio for sale

Speakers, PR's, 2.1 Amp, Car Radio for sale

I've come to realize I'm probably never going to get around to using these items. I'd like to get this stuff to a good home who would use it.
    A lot of this was tent sale finds, so I've DATS the speakers except the RS75's and 83's since they were purchased new online. I can post them as requested.

My terms are: You pay for shipping and throw in what you think is fair for a price and I'll probably be okay with it.
    I'm not looking to make a lot of money, but I don't want to spend a lot of time to do this for nothing either.

I can ship USPS and UPS only.

Here's what I have...

SOLD: Pair: Dayton 6.5" Passive Radiators, SD175-PR. new in box, not mounted. Has screw and washer Dayton 10" flat Passive Radiator. No threaded rod. Looks basically perfect from front, This one has been mounted. Says NS270-PR on the back

SOLD:Pair: Dayton Rs75 4 ohm. New in box,
    just peeked, never mounted.

Pair: Dayton PC83 8 ohm. New in box,
    just peeked, never mounted.

SOLD:Pair: Dayton RS125P-8 speakers. Also an extra one that was "treated" on the surround with rubber goop.
    I'll send that with the pair so you can use it for mounting mock-up, etc. It does work, but it's a bit ugly.

Pair: Pioneer (290-028 PE part number, it still shows up) C16LR20-51F 6.5" woofers.

Pair: Dayton RS180 shielded 8 ohm woofers. These have 4 holes for some reason, probably pre-production

SOLD:Pair: Dayton RS180 4 ohm woofers. These have the regular 6 holes, have been mounted.

Case of 24 Sony 5" woofers. I would prefer to sell the whole case as it would be a pain to package these smaller. I think these were super-cheap when PE was blowing them out.
    (PE Part number 299-012) They were 69 cents at the end of the lot.

Roman (of NY DIY) made a pretty cool line array from these and it sounded pretty good considering. He added mass to the spokes to deaden their ringing.

Pair of dirty Super-Pro Super-Blue 10" subwoofers. They were my payment for fixing up a friend's dual 10" driver bass guitar amp.
    These were the drivers in that amp believe it or not! Typical higher-mass blubbery subwoofer from the time, but they make bass noise. Probably good for car use.

SOLD:One Dayton 2.1 plate amp. Model is MCA255OD I think. It was the first model of the 2.1 plate amp to come out. I don’t think I ever took it out of the box.

TomZ

Click image for larger version  Name:	pic of all speakers.jpg Views:	1 Size:	621.2 KB ID:	1417113
    Last edited by tomzarbo; 09-12-2019, 07:16 AM.
Working...
X