Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taloyd
    replied
    Also have a few things to give away (yes, for free) to the DIY crowd in Los Angeles:

a box that was for a 12" active subwoofer with two 12" passive radiators, and a Keiga 1000 watt plate amp - so it has THREE cutouts for the 12" active/passive drivers, and one large square-ish cutout on the back for a Keiga 52100 plate amp. Looks like of like the Genelec HTS4 subwoofer here, but box is more compact: https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/...images/870058/

a 12" car-audio dual-voice-coil subwoofer (Infinity Kappa 120.3 DVC) with one dead coil. Would be PERFECT for an open-baffle subwoofer due to the reduced motor force from the single voice coil, and thermal power handling is fairly meaningless for an open baffle application. specs here on page 4: https://pdf.crutchfieldonline.com/Im...1081203DVC.PDF

cheers,
    Tal

Leave a comment:

• taloyd
    replied
    Along the same lines, I have a WORKING (not dead amp!) AV123 MFW-15 - those of the infamous failing amplifier variety. Worth it even if only for the well made braced, ported, and not small 15" enclosure and driver. And this one... works! Would want a very firm $165 for it. It's still packed in the original (enormous) shipping box. Definitely, definitely local pickup only. Again - this one works, does not have a dead amplifier.

Leave a comment:

• taloyd
    replied
    Sorry, shipping would be extremely awkward due to bulk and weight.

Best,
    Tal

Originally posted by carlthess40 View Post
    Would you ship it? I have a shipping account with Fedex
    just roll it up in cardboard lol
    email or call me 321-262-9458 [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• carlthess40
    replied
    Would you ship it? I have a shipping account with Fedex
    just roll it up in cardboard lol
    email or call me 321-262-9458 [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• FS in Los Angeles local only: SVS 20-39PCi subwoofer for parts - $65 firm

Hello,

Picked up the subwoofer as a gift for my brother-in-law, but it seems something's up with the amplifier as it cuts in and out. If you have an external amplifier you should be good to go. Has a nice cast-frame driver (I believe OEM'd by TC Sounds), and a properly sized ported enclosure tuned to 20 Hz. Local only due to size/weight! Including someone else's pictures - it's the same subwoofer, looks identical. 325 watt BASH amplifier, very positive reviews.

cheers,
    Tal

Also: have several other subwoofer parts/projects. Hsu 10" ported (dead amplifier) $25, JBL 12" ported with differential-drive neo motor (LSR6312SP, dead amplifier) $95, Mirage fRX-S10 with upgraded cast-frame woofer $75.
    Attached Files
    SVS Model 20 39PCi Subwoofers user reviews : 5 out of 5 - 32 reviews - audioreview.com
    Last edited by taloyd; 08-04-2019, 05:18 PM. Reason: clarity
Working...
X