Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 pairs Speaker collection sale (Chicago area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 pairs Speaker collection sale (Chicago area)

A relative asked me to sell the following six pairs of speakers. All are in excellent condition.

If you can pick these up locally (20 miles south of Chicago) or at the DIY Iowa get-together on October19 you will save the risk and expense of shipping. I will bring the speakers to DIY Iowa only you request to see them there and are seriously interested in purchasing.

You can re-purpose the drivers or cabinets if you wish, but all are in excellent condition.

I am unsure if some models are black or cherry or whatever finish. If you are interested I will open the boxes to find out and take photos.

Reply in this post or PM me for further info.

Boston Acoustics CR 77 $110.00

6.5” 2way Excellent condition, in original boxes.

Cnet info for reference only: https://www.cnet.com/products/boston...cr77-speakers/

DCM CX-17 $85.00

Black 2way coaxial tweeter/mid-woof design. Excellent condition, in original boxes.

Link for ez reference only: https://tmraudio.com/old-products/dc...itor-speakers/

Infinity Alpha 20 $100.00

6.5” 2way design. Excellent condition, in original boxes.

https://www.crutchfield.com/S-clG4uO...b7f139652f1441

Kef iQ3 $175.00

2way Coaxial Uni-Q drivers Cherry? finish Excellent condition, in original boxes.

Polk RTi6 $95.00

Excellent condition, in original boxes.

JBL 120Ti $600.00

12 inch three way. Titanium tweeter. Collector’s item. Excellent condition. Even the plastic speaker grill stand off posts are intact (these are commonly broken).

Is there only 1 Polk speaker? or how many?

Comment

All speakers are pairs, including the Polks.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin View Post
        All speakers are pairs, including the Polks.
        And the price is for the pair as well?

Comment

Why did you want to sell them? Is there any issue or problem?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeCaWWW View Post

And the price is for the pair as well?
            Yes. All prices are for pairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibli8 View Post
              Why did you want to sell them? Is there any issue or problem?
              He is at the stage in life when it is prudent to "de-clutter". He purchased these speakers years ago when surround sound/home theater became popular. Most of these (except the JBL 120Ti's) were purchased for surround channel duty. He had two systems to use them in and, like so many DIYer's, couldn't resist a good sale price on nice speakers He was a bit of a perfectionist so everything is in near perfect condition.

All of these were used for a few years maximum, then were stored in their original boxes at room temperatures until now. I have tested some of these in my own system already, but will also verify that each of them works properly before shipping.

Comment

i TH!NK Shibli8ot could be a Bot

Comment

Originally posted by marvin View Post

He is at the stage in life when it is prudent to "de-clutter". He purchased these speakers years ago when surround sound/home theater became popular. Most of these (except the JBL 120Ti's) were purchased for surround channel duty. He had two systems to use them in and, like so many DIYer's, couldn't resist a good sale price on nice speakers He was a bit of a perfectionist so everything is in near perfect condition.

Thanks for your explanation behind my post. Much appreciate your reply here.

All of these were used for a few years maximum, then were stored in their original boxes at room temperatures until now. I have tested some of these in my own system already, but will also verify that each of them works properly before shipping.
                  Nope, not really! I just want to know more about it. Don't misunderstand.

Comment

so sorry

Comment

Working...
                    X