Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypex FA122 - backbox recommendations - ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypex FA122 - backbox recommendations - ?

Hello.

Trying to get a clear picture of production costs on a 2-way active enclosure using a Hypex FA122 plate amp. Guessing that some of you folks have had to address the lack of readymade backboxes for FAxxx series already. If so... _please share your UL94 VO+V1 solutions here_.

Sidenote: Been lurking TT forums for a couple years now. Locked myself out of my previous account somehow. So not quite as green as the stats might imply.

TIA.

Brian

Green enough to post in the wrong forum (just joking here). Technical questions should be posted in Tech Talk. This is the classified section. You will get a better response there.

And (re) welcome to the Forum.
    Don't worry, if your parachute fails, you have the rest of your life to fix it.

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally ASTOUND ourselves - Thomas A. Edison

Some people collect stamps, Imelda Marcos collected shoes. I collect speakers.:D

Comment

Ha! Thanks! I have no idea how this ended up in classifieds! I seem to have more problems with PE-related pages...

Moderators... please feel free...

Thanks much.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by commissary View Post
        ........ I seem to have more problems with PE-related pages........
        I think we all do, neophytes and seasoned veterans alike.

We all love PE because of their prices, selection and most of all their outstanding customer service, but their website, search engine, etc are a whole different matter.
        Don't worry, if your parachute fails, you have the rest of your life to fix it.

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally ASTOUND ourselves - Thomas A. Edison

Some people collect stamps, Imelda Marcos collected shoes. I collect speakers.:D

Comment

Originally posted by thekorvers View Post
          We all love PE..., but their website, search engine, etc are a whole different matter.
          Agreed!

Comment

I would like to know more about this one. Thank you!

Comment

When changing the handles, we also change the firmware. Everything extreme is located on the link in the signature of Alex_Oz. Did not try to ask questions directly on the manufacturer’s forum, and not the game?

Comment

Hi. Anyone else ... ? DrakeFrst I think you may have posted comment to a different thread than intended. Thanks. Brian

Comment

Working...
                X