No announcement yet.

Rival 7" woofers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck Morris did a TM design with the Rival R176-KB-08 and SB tweeter, not R176-KCB-08. The R176-KB-08 is uncoated but very similar to R176-KCB-08.
    Last edited by gowa; 02-02-2020, 11:26 AM.
    No matter where you go, there you are.
    Website

Comment

Originally posted by Waboo View Post
      They do look like great woofers, but I have wondered why they seem to be sold here frequently by you and others if they're so good.
      I haven't sold any of my Rivals, but if I do sell any it's because the deal was so good on them at the time I bought more than I really need or will ever get around to using. That might be the case for others too.
      Craig

The lowest possible F3 box alignment is not always the best alignment.

Designing and building speaker projects are like playing with adult Lego Blocks for me.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrichards View Post

In my case, I found a set or two of them that I liked the looks of better. In most cases, it is just us impulse buyers thinning the herd. There are a lot of designs sprouting up around this brand.
        I hear ya. I remember many months ago RAD were selling them for like $45 each for a few days, then would jump to say $80 for a week or so, and then a Quad of them for $40 each and pricing always changing. Then the website went off line for a bit and when they came back online, the prices were much higher and have stayed the same price ever since. I should have bought some when they were bargain priced. I missed the boat.

Comment

Buyer backed out, back for sale....
          A mains
          The Ventures
          Open Invit8tions
          RSR
          Sound Troopers
          Acorns
          DGBG's
          The Monuments

Comment

Originally posted by Waboo View Post

I hear ya. I remember many months ago RAD were selling them for like $45 each for a few days, then would jump to say $80 for a week or so, and then a Quad of them for $40 each and pricing always changing. Then the website went off line for a bit and when they came back online, the prices were much higher and have stayed the same price ever since. I should have bought some when they were bargain priced. I missed the boat.
            They are still a bargain.
            No matter where you go, there you are.
            Website

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Sold
                A mains
                The Ventures
                Open Invit8tions
                RSR
                Sound Troopers